Reading v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Absolutely no chance we are winning This game. Being schooled like we were at home, and we’ll lose by the same scoreline imo. Baird, Ledley and Olson are playing like 5 year olds down the local park, 1/10 to each one of them so far. Only shining light is Palmer who’s literally been playing the whole reading team on his own.

Rowett needs to get a ******* grip of this, all over the show in defence, sat back once again instead of taking the game to to an out of form opposition. And I can’t stand up. **** this

Rant over 

Tuck it into your waistband

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Saul Pimpson said:

We had an excellent defensive  record with Forsyth at left back and i recall many of you were calling for Olsson to replace him for his "better attacking play". Here's the result.

Don’t talk *****. Keeper and Keogh make a **** up. Neither goal anything to do with Olsen. He has been poor though 

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

Other results going our way, a draw would not be a disaster.....

Don’t kid yourself Jimbo, 7 points out of a possible 21 is disastrous at this point in the season, makes all the good work earlier in the season pretty futile in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Absolutely no chance we are winning This game. Being schooled like we were at home, and we’ll lose by the same scoreline imo. Baird, Ledley and Olson are playing like 5 year olds down the local park, 1/10 to each one of them so far. Only shining light is Palmer who’s literally been playing the whole reading team on his own.

Rowett needs to get a ******* grip of this, all over the show in defence, sat back once again instead of taking the game to to an out of form opposition. And I can’t stand up. **** this

Rant over 

That pissed?

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

That's not true tho is it

Last season we had just about the tightest defence in the league under Mac until the feb slump.

Most things on here about Mac and gr are generally made up in a pub....for different reasons.

Yes it is and that's judged just on what i've seen with my 2 eyes this season. Rowett can clearly organise a defence and you only have to look at the line and structure of our back 4 over the course of the season to understand that Rowett is clearly a better defensive coach than Mac. 

For the majority of this season, our defence has looked impregnable, it's during the last 5 games it's started to quiver. I think there's a multitude of factors for that but it needs to be addressed quickly....

Just now, Saul Pimpson said:

Oh hello, here comes one of those who wanted Fozzy dropping. Happy now?

No far from happy we’re playing crap. Olsen one of the worst, but not his fault for the goals. Take a dig at him by all means, but a fair one. Don’t pin the goals on him 

6 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Don’t talk *****. Keeper and Keogh make a **** up. Neither goal anything to do with Olsen. He has been poor though 

Today or against Leeds? Because against Leeds he was absolutely at fault for one of the goals.

1 minute ago, Doodle said:

No far from happy we’re playing crap. Olsen one of the worst, but not his fault for the goals. Take a dig at him by all means, but a fair one. Don’t pin the goals on him 

I'm not pinning the goals on him at all. I just can't see why Gaz has wavered from the back 4 that was working of Wisdom, Keogh, Davies & Forsyth. For all Fozzy's faults he's defensively sound and was part of a functioning defensive unit.

GOALLLL!!

Archived