Pick a Ram, any Ram

R@M

13 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

We are going up because Ince and Bent are currently not playing for Derby. And I typed it on here that we wouldn't get promoted until both were not in the squad a few seasons ago, away at Fulham, and I have typed it a few times since on here, and therefore there is only one choice, and that's the man that knows how to put a good shift in as a footballer and understands as a Manager, the importance of unity, team spirit and all working for one another on and off the pitch.

Gary Rowett.

Ince absoloutely slogged his tits off and Bent put a shift in as well...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, cannable said:

Ince absoloutely slogged his tits off and Bent put a shift in as well...

I think if Ince was still here we would be more worried about catching wolves than villa catching us. His extra firepower and pace would dovetail perfectly with Vydra. Still choose Dean Saunders though 

Just now, Manicsheepreacher said:

Never got to see Dean Saunders so its the 95-97 Dean Sturridge. Pace and power to burn. With our counter-attacking play he'd clean up.   

‘You don’t know what you’ve got till you lose it’ the saying goes..... And indeed those halçyon days watching Mr Saunders aaahhhhh his debut double v Wombles. Sets a player up nicely doing that! 

But including my main man Franny I’m still giving my vote to Igor. I’d go so far as to say he was sublime. Remember Dean Yates getting POTY ahead of Igor. Think I was as disappointed as he was, good as Dean Y was that year. Class of Igor wow just wow. So lucky to see him almost every week. The memory kinda lingers 

Since for me left back is our weakest position I would pick Steve Buckley. Ugliest bugger, but boy I loved watching him play in those dreadful teams of the early / mid eighties. He would bomb up and down that flank and had a cannon of a left foot!

1 hour ago, dabber said:

Since for me left back is our weakest position I would pick Steve Buckley. Ugliest bugger, but boy I loved watching him play in those dreadful teams of the early / mid eighties. He would bomb up and down that flank and had a cannon of a left foot!

if Mick Forsyth comes in... will he continue to get abuse, before people realise Fozzy is a different Fozzy?

Archived