Time to stick togather

B4ev6is

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

With chris martin gone out on loan and russle to the states and several under 23 players gone out on loan gain experance. But we must get behind remaining players no abusing them like one man at millwall saying come I got a train to catch I nearly said sodd off get train early then bit my lip.

But what I am getting at it some times takes time for a player to settle in like tom lawarance and people getting on craig forsigh. It has been a long time to get fit so he can play first team football. Same thing for geoge thorn he just started showing form of old.

We have a team to finnish the job and wovles manager is worried about as he would not loan out ben marshall not aiding out title push.

So come on starting saturday lets have pp rocking and have brentford shacking with fear.

I never rated Forsyth am I still ok to get on at him ? :ph34r:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Agree b4, they are doing us proud let's get behind them.

Certainly excelling everyone s expectations before the start of the season,would just be so disappointing if we were to lose focus now having got ourselves in such a good position.

11 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Forsigh has got a ring to it ?

It's kind of Shakespearian as in:

Baird: "Methinks Forsigh is a wilted fellow. Some say he is given over to the affliction of love. Hush now for here he cometh...

{Enter Forsigh with Jerome, stage left}.

Forsigh: {Meekly} Master Jerome, your arrival is timely upon this fair left flank, for I am weak with love, I can bearly kick this leather-clad globe...

Jerome: {takes ball, and sprints away with it...shouting...} make haste Master Vydra and smite thine enemy upon the goal line...etc :mellow:

16 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

It's kind of Shakespearian as in:

Baird: "Methinks Forsigh is a wilted fellow. Some say he is given over to the affliction of love. Hush now for here he cometh...

{Enter Forsigh with Jerome, stage left}.

Forsigh: {Meekly} Master Jerome, your arrival is timely upon this fair left flank, for I am weak with love, I can bearly kick this leather-clad globe...

Jerome: {takes ball, and sprints away with it...shouting...} make haste Master Vydra and smite thine enemy upon the goal line...etc :mellow:

What was jerome doing on the left flank?

enter brianis cloughus: "jerome - thou bulls-pizzle; get thee in the middle.  is this not what i pay thee for".

Well, I  agree with @B4ev6is - and as you all know it is the atmosphere at the matches he is talking about, not the opinions we express on here.

Pride Park is quiet at best this season, but more worryingly, there is this undercurrent of displeasure that is very audible for every little stray pass or missed tackle. 

Most supporters around me in North Stand don't clap the players onto the pitch, don't acknowledge a good move . Amazingly some don't even clap a goal.

If the players put as much effort in as the crowd then we'd lose every home match 10-0.

South Stand does a good job in trying to get us going but it's as if the other stands have given up and left them to it.

I think it's pathetic to say where we are in the table and I much prefer to go to away games for this reason.

I am not sure what we can do about it, but if @B4ev6is can rally a few more people to get behind the team and make some positive noise then I am all for it! 

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

So come on starting saturday lets have pp rocking and have brentford shacking with fear.

Yeah! They'll shack themselves.

12 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

You've been one of the worst offenders on here for abusing players that you don't like.

How come you are now in a position to tell other fans how they must react towards players.

Obviously, that was the time when sticking together wasn't needed. :blink:

48 minutes ago, angieram said:

Well, I  agree with @B4ev6is - and as you all know it is the atmosphere at the matches he is talking about, not the opinions we express on here.

Pride Park is quiet at best this season, but more worryingly, there is this undercurrent of displeasure that is very audible for every little stray pass or missed tackle. 

Most supporters around me in North Stand don't clap the players onto the pitch, don't acknowledge a good move . Amazingly some don't even clap a goal.

If the players put as much effort in as the crowd then we'd lose every home match 10-0.

South Stand does a good job in trying to get us going but it's as if the other stands have given up and left them to it.

I think it's pathetic to say where we are in the table and I much prefer to go to away games for this reason.

I am not sure what we can do about it, but if @B4ev6is can rally a few more people to get behind the team and make some positive noise then I am all for it! 

On the rare occasions I have had chance to go there seems to be a large number of people who are there merely as an excuse to be out the house.  guy sat next to me last time spent most of the first half texting.  I don't know why he didn't just sit in intu for 2 hours, would have been warmer.  I love going but the behavior of some (I can't call them fans) is irksome.  Lets not forget the 5-0 drubbing of Hull was seen by a few on here as disappointing!

1 minute ago, Spanish said:

On the rare occasions I have had chance to go there seems to be a large number of people who are there merely as an excuse to be out the house.  guy sat next to me last time spent most of the first half texting.  I don't know why he didn't just sit in intu for 2 hours, would have been warmer.  I love going but the behavior of some (I can't call them fans) is irksome.  Lets not forget the 5-0 drubbing of Hull was seen by a few on here as disappointing!

some people just go to the game to criticise ,support your team for goodness sake let's not become members of the prawn sandwich brigade.

Just now, Seaside Sam said:

some people just go to the game to criticise ,support your team for goodness sake let's not become members of the prawn sandwich brigade.

Boo. You'd be lucky to get a prawn sandwich at Pride Park. Moan.

If this team was any good we'd have prawn sandwiches coming out of our backsides. 

Rowett. He couldn't eat a prawn sandwich if he tried.

bloody chris martin. Tell you what. If you gave him a prawn sandwich he'd probably drop it.

These prawn sandwiches aren't as good as the ones we used to get.

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

Not just at PP, the smart phones have taken over at most grounds. Winds me up, pleeeeease put your phones in your pocket till half time. Maybe the players should walk out phone in hand messaging away to their hearts content. 

This forum gets more childish by the day , everyone knows what B4 getting at , tomorrow is the start of a huge 17 game run , everybody needs to stick together , there will be twists and turns and not just for the Rams , every team will suffer them at some point , an extra 10 per cent of support from the fans startin tomorrow could make a big difference at home matches , so clap , cheer , sing and lets all roar on the lads to the Premier League together COYR

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Boo. You'd be lucky to get a prawn sandwich at Pride Park. Moan.

If this team was any good we'd have prawn sandwiches coming out of our backsides. 

Rowett. He couldn't eat a prawn sandwich if he tried.

bloody chris martin. Tell you what. If you gave him a prawn sandwich he'd probably drop it.

These prawn sandwiches aren't as good as the ones we used to get.

that's much better,the standard of moaning on this site was slipping

I believe our season to be at the tipping point, concede first in one of the next couple of home games, go behind or, dare I say it, lose either of these games and the atmosphere will be toxic again, impossible for them to play with all that abuse being directed at them. 

I think going second so early is the worst thing we could have done, with everyone talking as though we're already promoted, when we inevitably lose a couple, all those idiots will be going mental at the players for denying them of their rightful promotion. 

I don't think we'll be promoted this season, and to do so we'd probably have to be around 10th at this point and make a mad dash for the finishing line, or be so far ahead that a couple of defeats won't make much difference. 

it is time to stick together

I think GR and the Derby board have done a terrific job this season

1 We sold two of our best / influential players before the start of the season

2 Instilled a winning - but great defending culture - everybody works hard

3 We sit 2nd in the table  - who would have dreamt of that

4 is within our gift to finish top 2  - or top 6

5 we've offloaded fringe and high earners - trimmed the wage bill

6 Not been silly in the Jan transfer window

Well done

Stick together and get behind the Rams - next two games  - 6 pts

Keep going!!! Up the Rams

Archived