Time to stick togather

B4ev6is

With chris martin gone out on loan and russle to the states and several under 23 players gone out on loan gain experance. But we must get behind remaining players no abusing them like one man at millwall saying come I got a train to catch I nearly said sodd off get train early then bit my lip.

But what I am getting at it some times takes time for a player to settle in like tom lawarance and people getting on craig forsigh. It has been a long time to get fit so he can play first team football. Same thing for geoge thorn he just started showing form of old.

We have a team to finnish the job and wovles manager is worried about as he would not loan out ben marshall not aiding out title push.

So come on starting saturday lets have pp rocking and have brentford shacking with fear.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

With chris martin gone out on loan and russle to the states and several under 23 players gone out on loan gain experance. But we must get behind remaining players no abusing them like one man at millwall saying come I got a train to catch I nearly said sodd off get train early then bit my lip.

But what I am getting at it some times takes time for a player to settle in like tom lawarance and people getting on craig forsigh. It has been a long time to get fit so he can play first team football. Same thing for geoge thorn he just started showing form of old.

We have a team to finnish the job and wovles manager is worried about as he would not loan out ben marshall not aiding out title push.

So come on starting saturday lets have pp rocking and have brentford shacking with fear.

I am not Forsyth’s biggest fan but I’ll never give him stick when he’s playing. Fans will only cause more anxiety giving out stick, as it radiates on to the field. Back The Rams. Hell even the 1-7 v Liverpool at BBG I managed a serious case of happy clapping. 

I'd never abuse any player at a game, especially if I can see they are trying their best. I don't really see the benefit of doing so tbh because it helps no-one.

On Forsyth, there's only so many times people can use the excuse that he's not playing well because on his past injuries. Maybe it's just because he isn't as good as people remember, nostalgia is a wonderful thing. Forsyth is overrated by many fans and Olsson is underrated. Both are on about the same level, they're ok championship left backs but probably not considered amongst the best championship left backs.

23 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

You've been one of the worst offenders on here for abusing players that you don't like.

How come you are now in a position to tell other fans how they must react towards players.

You have a point.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

You've been one of the worst offenders on here for abusing players that you don't like.

How come you are now in a position to tell other fans how they must react towards players.

good point.

I wonder how Bird is doing these days.

Archived