Time to stick togather

B4ev6is

16 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

With chris martin gone out on loan and russle to the states and several under 23 players gone out on loan gain experance. But we must get behind remaining players no abusing them like one man at millwall saying come I got a train to catch I nearly said sodd off get train early then bit my lip.

But what I am getting at it some times takes time for a player to settle in like tom lawarance and people getting on craig forsigh. It has been a long time to get fit so he can play first team football. Same thing for geoge thorn he just started showing form of old.

We have a team to finnish the job and wovles manager is worried about as he would not loan out ben marshall not aiding out title push.

So come on starting saturday lets have pp rocking and have brentford shacking with fear.

If only nick Blackman could read this!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, irobinson said:

it is time to stick together

I think GR and the Derby board have done a terrific job this season

1 We sold two of our best / influential players before the start of the season

2 Instilled a winning - but great defending culture - everybody works hard

3 We sit 2nd in the table  - who would have dreamt of that

4 is within our gift to finish top 2  - or top 6

5 we've offloaded fringe and high earners - trimmed the wage bill

6 Not been silly in the Jan transfer window

Well done

Stick together and get behind the Rams - next two games  - 6 pts

Keep going!!! Up the Rams

I'm getting really concerned now,far to much common sense being posted

Feeling really positive at the moment, think this year we will get over the line, and get promoted to the premier league, our defence is solid, and we have good options and cover in all positions , this is a great time to be a Rams fan, 2 big home games coming up in fact every game is now a big game, get behind the boys every game and roar them on till the end of the season, Once A Ram Always A Ram.

Archived