Jason Steele

ViewsFromTheMiddle

I can say the pretty much the same what I said about Kuzszack.

I'm fully behind the idea of getting old head as a back-up and sending Mitchell on loan. Sounds perfect!

But I have doubts over Steele... I'd be tempted to get someone whose name on team sheet wouldn't make me nervous.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Ramdale said:

??

Never will we have a better chance to finish in the top 2. So clear to see we are far too reliant on moments of magic from Vydra. With Russell leaving, he needs replacing with quality. Left with 3 wide players (2 of which are grafters but way better served as wide options off the bench).

Just don't understand the need for this back-up keeper, especially when all clubs he has been at think he is useless. Bringing in someone to improve the first team should be the major focus and much bigger need.

No. Some of their fans might think he's useless, just as some Derby fans thought exactly the same last season about Vydra. 

11 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

No. Some of their fans might think he's useless, just as some Derby fans thought exactly the same last season about Vydra. 

I remember the Wigan fans taking the piss when we signed Carson saying he couldn't catch a cold and was useless at crossing. 

Next door neighbour a Sunderland fan just told me .

If Carson broke his back ( god forbid) I would still play him in preference to this clown.?

Dont know if he is bitter about the CM drama,but reckons Coleman has got rid of a wonkey donkey?

19 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Love seeing all the "solid player" "disgraceful signing" etc comments.....admit it, none of you have ever even heard of him and wouldn't know who he was if you saw him in Sainsburys.....I know I wouldn't.

These guys are the greatest, most knowledgeable scouts Championship Manager has ever seen, I'll have you know.

23 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Love seeing all the "solid player" "disgraceful signing" etc comments.....admit it, none of you have ever even heard of him and wouldn't know who he was if you saw him in Sainsburys.....I know I wouldn't.

He was Boro's first choice keeper under Mowbray, so until about 2013 and he's been in the championship since. Must have played against us enough times to remember him :lol:

35 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I actually saw him in Sainsbury's last week when I was working up there. He dropped 4 pints of milk at the check out.  :ph34r:

Decent enough shot stopper but seems to struggle with confidence. Given he's spent the past few seasons at Blackburn and Sunderland who were in freefall it's no surprise.  Got about 300 games on Mitchell so I know which one I'd be more comfortable with. 

Carson's few seasons before coming here weren't great.

Archived