Animal is a Ram

Luke Thomas - Sent to Coventry, loan extended till end of the season

He could be a better player than Palmer. I'd definitely have him in and around our first team for that wing spot. Our academy is in the top academy division and he's it's best player. Like someone previously said, if he was in a more fashionable academy we'd be chasing him!

I am one of those sad people who actually watch the under-23 games that are broadcast live on Rams TV. Luke is quality. He has pace, finishing and high level of football IQ. The argument that he is not strong enough made by some I find strange. He is a winger who needs to dribble, pass and score. Hope he gets a chance.

Depending on the state of the match give him some minutes to slowly  build up his confidence.

He could be the different type of player we need. Someone fast, direct with a trick and an eye for a goal.

If he comes off he will have saved us an absolute fortune and shown the other 23's play well and there is a path into the 1st team.

It's a win win all-round. 

On 2/1/2018 at 04:47, SilentRam said:

I am one of those sad people who actually watch the under-23 games that are broadcast live on Rams TV. Luke is quality. He has pace, finishing and high level of football IQ. The argument that he is not strong enough made by some I find strange. He is a winger who needs to dribble, pass and score. Hope he gets a chance.

Nothing sad there. :whistle:

1 hour ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Depending on the state of the match give him some minutes to slowly  build up his confidence.

He could be the different type of player we need. Someone fast, direct with a trick and an eye for a goal.

If he comes off he will have saved us an absolute fortune and shown the other 23's play well and there is a path into the 1st team.

It's a win win all-round. 

Agree 100%. See if he can get his left and right correct this time!

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

But he needs at least 20mins in games get into them no good bring him on for a few mins here and there.

Totally agree, when he made his debut it was for 5 minutes and he was told to defend...he needs to play and be allowed to do what he knows best...attack

I'd be really upset if this lad doesn't get a chance to shoe us what he is worth this season - if he really is a decent player, he should be given a fair crack of the whip at least coming off the bench.

4 hours ago, RamNut said:

Subs today ?

roos, pearce,  baird, ledley, winnall, jerome, palmer ?

can't see thomas being involved 

I can . Rowett saying that he wanted to keep hold of Thomas so he could “train with the first side” ... I’d prefer he saw a bigger  chance and sooner but for now I’ll take that