DCFC Fans 9th Birthday

Day

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, David said:

We've been online 9 years today, time flies eh?

...by when you're the driver of a train etc.

it's a very good forum, excellent in fact. Very well run and administered. There are lots of very excellent posters on here...at once funny, very insightful, witty, and very loyal to Derby County. The Club is lucky to have such great fans and the fans are lucky to have such a great Club.

Happy 9th Birthday DCFC Fans enjoy your day, I've heard @David is buying everybody a free pint of beer or a spirit of their choice. ?

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 07.19.40.png

The memories, Derby 2-1 Coventry 

Bywater, Connolly, Albrechtsen, Addison, Stewart, Barazite, Savage, Green, Teale, Hulse, Commons

18 year old Jordan Henderson played for Coventry that day. 

Few days later we signed Chris Porter from Motherwell, what a time to be alive.

2 hours ago, David said:

We've been online 9 years today, time flies eh?

Great to share the birthday wishes David! Been on here for something like 7 years I think, having tried other forums, some of which have, frankly, been pretty dire. So, congratulations on a well run forum, and long may it continue.

I am sure that you are aware of the many widely scattered ex- pats, as well as some of the part -time ones like myself, for whom the Forum is a lifeline to our beloved Club. Many of them have been around as least as long as myself, a testament to the esteem in which the Forum is held and so many have almost become "friends" from afar, although we have never met.

Many thanks for your efforts, and enjoy your day!

(And as for "time flies", I fear we cannot, they fly too fast....!.)

4 hours ago, David said:

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 07.19.40.png

The memories, Derby 2-1 Coventry 

Bywater, Connolly, Albrechtsen, Addison, Stewart, Barazite, Savage, Green, Teale, Hulse, Commons

18 year old Jordan Henderson played for Coventry that day. 

Few days later we signed Chris Porter from Motherwell, what a time to be alive.

Well apart from Hulse and Commons (who were usually injured) that team was a pile of poo.

Great website, obviously all the better for my post?, Well done David and all the mods. A well organised designed platform that provides informative and balanced news and opinions (most of the time). Here's to the next nine years where hopefully we will be discussing the Rams at premiership level.

I remember a group get together at a pub near the new University - it might have been when the forum was called something else?? Maybe can confirm for me. 

There was about a dozen members! Anyone else go?? Sure it was longer ago than 9 years though.

I think I was 2014 so a bit of a Johnny come lately

congratulations David. It really works. ( and must be a lot of work )

Proper open debate with diverse views. I feel like I have a genuine bunch of cyber mates and sparing partners ......along with a few dip sticks to excercise the mind. 

Archived