DCFC Fans 9th Birthday

Day

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy birthday!

Late to the party, but making up for it now. I'd say something nice to all the people who work hard to make this a great place to talk about all things DCFC but that was the first lesson I learned on here - strictly no compliments!

But you know what I mean.  

8 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Go on then, who are the others?

Popside, Ramzone..... mind that’s a bit of a ghostown for Ramstrust articles now 

Happy Birthday ? and big ups to the team that makes this the go to place for all things DCFC, watches, classic choons , things that annoy us/cheers us up and a plethora of other things besides.

I was the 40th member to join (on February the 9th 2009) but look how many people have joined since. I like to think my wit and wisdom have played a huge part in the swelling number of members, I know that’s a load of old, but it makes me feel good.

My only regret occurred on the 5th of September 2015 when I rightly served a ban for abusing someone I actually highly respect, I regret that to this day.

Here’s to many more years of the forum growing and the continued formula that makes it so enjoyable. ? 

14 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Happy Birthday ? and big ups to the team that makes this the go to place for all things DCFC, watches, classic choons , things that annoy us/cheers us up and a plethora of other things besides.

I was the 40th member to join (on February the 9th 2009) but look how many people have joined since. I like to think my wit and wisdom have played a huge part in the swelling number of members, I know that’s a load of old, but it makes me feel good.

My only regret occurred on the 5th of September 2015 when I rightly served a ban for abusing someone I actually highly respect, I regret that to this day.

Here’s to many more years of the forum growing and the continued formula that makes it so enjoyable. ? 

Just had to see who it was.

You respect him? ?

Ermmm I'm enjoying a Whisky to celebrate..........unfortunately it's got a Lemsip, a blob of honey and a couple of sugars whacked in it, and I'm covered in Vicks Vapour rub watching Winterwatch where Gillian Burke is on Islay, tracking down a family of otters who live around one of the island's famous whisky distilleries. Up the dcfc fans forum. Love, Life & Unity!

59stir.jpg

Happy Birthday and congratulations on a really well run site.

I’m not a big contributor, but I do visit probably once a day to see what’s happening with all things Derby related and try and get a sense of the views and opinions of fellow Rams fans.

Even though the punnery can be sometimes exasperating and we collectively used up half the internet, displaying our collective neediness on the  ‘will he? - won’t he?’ George Thorne transfer thread. This site is a good reminder that we all belong to something to be proud of and it is more often than not a great conduit to both display and feel a collective sense of being a supporter of a really good football club.

Right, I’m off for a **** and a Twix.

Peace.

Archived