Reading (A) Tickets

Gritstone Ram

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Just get fed up of people moaning that tickets prices are to experances but when reasonable price they still moan.

Not everyone has the time or money to go to all the matches you get to, do you have a mortgage or a car loan or bills to pay?? Some people work shifts, try and be considerate to others that would like to go but can’t.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/01/2018 at 20:31, JoetheRam said:

Makes two of us then!

I think Reading are trialling a few things this season hence the consistent £20 a ticket for away fans who are season ticket holders, it’s thier decision and to be honest they need applauding for thier stance unlike rip off Sheffield Wednesday £40 odd we charge what we want attitude 

On 25/01/2018 at 19:22, superzak said:

All well and good if you aint got a job or don't work shifts. I work at the RDH 12hour shifts..which I know about 6 weeks ahead. What with sky changing dates willy nilly it makes it impossible to have a season ticket. 

I fully sympathies with you do your working schedules  But season ticket holders are so important to the club they raise revenue in advance to allow budgeting for players etc Mel doesn't take this for granted he works hard at keeping that important support If it means a fiver off here and there to show they are not being taken for granted he will do it  I have some sympathy for non season ticket holders but can you really expect the club to subsidise everybody 

On 27 January 2018 at 09:51, Mistaram said:

I fully sympathies with you do your working schedules  But season ticket holders are so important to the club they raise revenue in advance to allow budgeting for players etc Mel doesn't take this for granted he works hard at keeping that important support If it means a fiver off here and there to show they are not being taken for granted he will do it  I have some sympathy for non season ticket holders but can you really expect the club to subsidise everybody 

As an FYI this is offered and discounted by the home club not us.

Similarly when we have offers for away fans tickets sometimes, such as 20% off if you buy more than 3 tickets etc 

24 minutes ago, Burtonram2066 said:

As an FYI this is offered and discounted by the home club not us.

Similarly when we have offers for away fans tickets sometimes, such as 20% off if you buy more than 3 tickets etc 

Yes I realise that so what are you saying The away club allocates  X amount of tickets and these should go straight to the general public And not season ticket holders 

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well season ticket holders pay £400 or more so why should season ticket holders not be treated some or some of us are away members.

Also some of budget for season tickets all season long so sorry if your not hard luck stop your moaning.

No offence pal but on this occasion just give it a rest me owd. A bit like I'm already regretting writing this, if you say nowt you won't offend anyone. Cheers.

Evening all - was wondering if anybody under age of 25 has 3 season ticket references I could use for this? I’ve already got a few but looking for some more if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

On 28/01/2018 at 19:26, B4ev6is said:

Well season ticket holders pay £400 or more so why should season ticket holders not be treated some or some of us are away members.

Also some of budget for season tickets all season long so sorry if your not hard luck stop your moaning.

The problem is B4 some of us work shifts that fall on match days, it’s not always financially viable to purchase a season ticket, I’m sure I’m not the only one who has young children aswell  some of us have to pick and choose our games. I’ve been six at home and seven away so I’m not doing bad for a half fan. If we want to moan let us have a moan. 

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Cannot decide if I should go for the away or home end ( I live inReading) away better atmosphere and home better view 

30 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Cannot decide if I should go for the away or home end ( I live inReading) away better atmosphere and home better view 

Hang your head in shame. If you’re that “ much” of a fan, go shopping instead. Any proper fan would go in the Derby end and watch the highlights later if you  miss anything. Silly Billy 

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

Hang your head in shame. If you’re that “ much” of a fan, go shopping instead. Any proper fan would go in the Derby end and watch the highlights later if you  miss anything. Silly Billy 

Must admit I’m surprised too Doodle. Woodley, you say better view in home end but there’s no restrictive views at Majeski surely? 

And the atmos having a bounce, come on it’s a no brainer 

4 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Well I'm celebrating having a first job in 2 years with a trip to the game, tickets arrived today, but since I don't start until 1st March I'm grateful for the reasonable prices.

In fact they are so good, I might even buy a pie anorl :thumbsup:

And a pint?

Archived