Reading (A) Tickets

Gritstone Ram

5 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Well I'm celebrating having a first job in 2 years with a trip to the game, tickets arrived today, but since I don't start until 1st March I'm grateful for the reasonable prices.

In fact they are so good, I might even buy a pie anorl :thumbsup:

Good news Hants. Great feeling getting a job. Almost as good as the 3 points!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's turned into a family outing for us. Five of the family going from Shaftesbury, plus eldest daughter's boyfriend. Hoping for a great day out, but it's costing me £75 rather than the expected £26! And that's before I've even had a pint. Still, I'm going to play fair (as always) and share the driving with the missus - I'm driving there! :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

It's turned into a family outing for us. Five of the family going from Shaftesbury, plus eldest daughter's boyfriend. Hoping for a great day out, but it's costing me £75 rather than the expected £26! And that's before I've even had a pint. Still, I'm going to play fair (as always) and share the driving with the missus - I'm driving there! :thumbsup:

Admirable gesture. It's what Emme Pankhurst et al would've wanted.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Or loads been returned as people sulking because we lost.

2500 is brilliant for a trip to Reading. Not easy to get to, not a great ground and if memory serves not a great track record. Just hope we are a bit more boisterous than the last 2 away trips. Very subdued on and off the pitch. Should help that it’s a Saturday, fans get more “warm up” time. 

On 17 February 2018 at 16:26, B4ev6is said:

Well on ticket amunt not change on dcfc website and nrothing on dcfc ticket about being given 3rd lot of tickets.

Don't rely on dcfc ticket page too much and I'm sure someone on here can show you that the information about 3rd allocation been given. 

Archived