The Stoke Job: Paul Lambert appointed.

Day

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he will keep them up. There are 3 worse teams than Stoke in that division.

I don't remember Swansea fans being over the moon about appointing Clement last season. 

I'm currently having a glance at their forum, haven't got to the Lambert pages yet, I'm reading the comments when they thought QSF was going to be their new manager. They were even checking flight websites trying to work out when he would land in England. All I have to say to that is as follows...

Hahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

I'm currently having a glance at their forum, haven't got to the Lambert pages yet, I'm reading the comments when they thought QSF was going to be their new manager. They were even checking flight websites trying to work out when he would land in England. All I have to say to that is as follows...

Hahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha

That thread does go on a bit. You've yet to get through the meltdown of MON and Roy Keane saying no to them after QSF elects to stay in Spain and gave as his reason the fact that he wasn't too keen on a large salary drop if they were relegated.

3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

That thread does go on a bit. You've yet to get through the meltdown of MON and Roy Keane saying no to them after QSF elects to stay in Spain and gave as his reason the fact that he wasn't too keen on a large salary drop if they were relegated.

I gave up. They were too hysterical and it stopped being funny.

5 hours ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

I'd like to extend an early welcome to Stoke back into the Championship.

If we pass them on their way down, I'd like to take Kurt Zouma, Joe Allen, and Xherdan Shaqiri on trial.

Don’t forget Butland as Carson’s understudy :thumbsup:

16 hours ago, CumbrianRam said:

I don't consider any team outside the top 6 as an established PL team, yes the likes of Stoke have been there a while but they are only one or two bad decisions away from not being a PL team, and that is looking very likely ATM

Surely Everton have to be an established premier league team they haven't been outside the top division in about 50 years

15 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So we have a better record at Old Trafford this season as well.

A quick check of the ol twitter and it seems the Stokiemons are rather encouraged by their new manager bounce to a three nil defeat reported as being "brushed aside" "light work" and "cruise".

On a different point why is butland still there? Promising up and coming keeper but the team are so poor his stats are taking a pounding. .....

Archived