Manchester United F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, McLovin said:

I almost forgot why I hated Man Utd but seeing their fan reactions helped to remind me. Got nothing against people who are from other countries as we have got many fans on this forum from different parts of the world but it does make me face palm how Man Utd fans from Asia are saying derogatory remarks about Derby. They probably started supporting Man Utd after they saw Ronaldo take his top off bloody plastics.

Nah. From when utd signed ji sung park.

On the explicit recommendation of the Group CFO :lol:

4 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Yes it wasnt Keogh who scored , it was keoogh who crossed i thought and he didnt look offside, so especially cruel that they scored just after that. Several dodgy decision by the ref should have had a free kick on edge of peno area and  a corner in the 2nd half both not given. I spose thats what happens when you are playing at Old Trafford.

very poor ref typically one sided when anybody plays Utd 

All you want as a football fan is to see your team give it their all, tonight they did. Heads held high, great performance ?

Player Ratings

Carson 10
Olsson 10
Pearce 10
Keogh 10
Wisdom 10
Thorne 10
Huddlestone 10
Weimann 10
Lawrence 10
Russell 10
Winnall 10

Hanson 10
Bennett 10
Vydra 10

Rowett 10

BBC 5 Live commentary team full of praise for Derby, I couldn’t be there, but well pleased with an organised approach attempting to hit Utd on the break. Would have been closer with a full strength Derby team, the lads did us proud.

COYR

1 minute ago, Derbylad92 said:

very poor ref typically one sided when anybody plays Utd 

The ref was subtly very biased - ignored obvious corners for us, gave them the 50/50 stuff basically, ignored fouls on us, gave theirs,  made sure he was in their good books. Whatever

Sith Happens

Has the offside goal been shown again? Probably not...probably shown united hitting the post from every angle 43 times mind.

Bloody proud of the boys tonight. We came to defend and we did it magnificently, we rode our luck but for 85 minutes we deserved a replay.

Our fans were ******* fantastic tonight, put the glory hunters to shame. Two-nil down, we'll pick ourselves up, we're Derby County and we're going up.

Jessie Lingard is a male genital.

So, so proud tonight, I'll be telling me mam and dad that I'm going to Millwall, no matter what they say.

Probably for the best in terms of the league. I have a feeling that we'll be playing them next season. 

Up the ******* rams.

Edit: Get Scott Carson on that plane!

**** me that was frustrating. Great effort by the lads fighting twelve men like that, unfortunate to use. Thorne and Huddlestone looked premier league class to me, Russell as well looked pretty good, Lawrence was looking dangerous. 

Forsyth lovers will hate me, but we looked much more comfortable with olsson at left back as well.

4 minutes ago, David said:

All you want as a football fan is to see your team give it their all, tonight they did. Heads held high, great performance ?

Player Ratings

Carson 10
Olsson 10
Pearce 10
Keogh 10
Wisdom 10
Thorne 10
Huddlestone 10
Weimann 10
Lawrence 10
Russell 10
Winnall 10

Hanson 10
Bennett 10
Vydra 10

Rowett 10

I thought Keogh was a 9 personally.

Played well tonight. Defended stoutly against a very strong Man Utd team and tried to attack when we could. Well done all round and it took a 'worldie' from Lingard to finally break us down.

Very surprised to see Thorne play 90 minutes. He looked really tired from 60 minutes on and could no longer close players down effectively. Despite that he looked composed and assured in possession of the ball all night, as you'd expect.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Has the offside goal been shown again? Probably not...probably shown united hitting the post from every angle 43 times mind.

Funnily ennough you're spot on. Edited out of the highlights while we were indeed treated to several replays of ball on post. You couldn't make it up!

Happy with that. Boys did gd. Not an embarrassment.

Gave the young lads a few mins - nice.

U almost felt that GR said, ‘ ok, enough of this. Point proven, we’ve shown we can perform against them, but we don’t want a replay (league being everything this season) so give the young ‘uns a few mins and if we ship a goal or two no worries’. The secret plan ?

i like it ?

Archived