Warburton Bread-Binned

DarkFruitsRam7

3 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Weeeeeee Billy Cranky, oh stop it!

2017 the year that kept on giving all the way to the end!

Whoever next Gary Monk, Schteve (mkII)

They’re probably still paying him wages, he might as well do something for the money. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, sage said:

'Turns out a McParland left the club on Friday, after not agreeing with the transfer policy with the club for January. They wanted to continue with the young players and the board felt we needed more experience'

I rest my case.

They must be watching what we are doing.

30 minutes ago, rynny said:

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=46503

Wipe your feet and bleach your hands on return, it will be worth it :lol:

Didn't read a single supportive voice for club which is amazing and apparently evidence that they saw some longer term hope.  Bit different to us in that some would still welcome a change in management at DCFC.

12 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

At least 2 threads running, not happy campers most of them, need to go cleanse myself now but you’re right, it’s a real giggle for a Ram :lol:

I'm starting to feel sorry for them, and not just to wind them up by patronising them.

I'd rather be beating them when they are least been run as a proper club. They are such a joke it takes some of the pleasure away from it.

Surely the Forest fans need to join together and protest for change, although they were happy to support that fridge fool for long enough. Nottingham people have a proud history of standing up to oppresive forces don't they ie miners strike!

Archived