Warburton Bread-Binned

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Forest live on past 1970's glories so much they'd surely be better off employing a Brazil from that era.......step forward this diamond geezer.

img_1565.jpg

plus he'd give Kenny a run for his money :lol:

Looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.

8 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Put your hands up if at the time we took Rowett and they took warburton, you WANTED US to take Warburton because you thought his football philosophy more closely matched the Derby way?

Yes I'm honest enough to say  i did for exactly the reason you mention , I actually think warburton wouldve created a decent young team at Florist so I'm glad he's gone as I rate him...maybe Sheff Weds next ???

Been scanning through the Forest Forum re Warb's sacking, and apart from the usual surprise and anger, there are a few trying to find the reason.

Someones just come up with this little snippet. Interesting if true. Haven't we been in a similar situation recently?

On 1/1/2018 at 13:15, Phoenix said:

Been scanning through the Forest Forum re Warb's sacking, and apart from the usual surprise and anger, there are a few trying to find the reason.

Someones just come up with this little snippet. Interesting if true. Haven't we been in a similar situation recently?

Yikes! First I'd seen of that

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

'Breach of fiduciary duty' anyone?

that's only for a legal director of the company that owns the football club - probably breach of contract hence grounds for instant dismissal (under employment law).

stupid greedy people - i'll wager warburton et al were on a decent wedge yet still they wanted more for them and theirs.....

On 01/01/2018 at 13:15, Phoenix said:

If that is true why was McParland sacked then?

On 1.1.2018 at 14:15, Phoenix said:

Someone who works for agent earns a money from a transfer. I'm shocked.

33 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Someone who works for agent earns a money from a transfer. I'm shocked.

That's not really the point is it. The point is that if that full comment is true then Warburton was deliberately signing or aiming to sign a lower caliber of player than he could to line the pockets of a family member instead of acting in the best interests of his club.

3 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

That's not really the point is it. The point is that if that full comment is true then Warburton was deliberately signing or aiming to sign a lower caliber of player than he could to line the pockets of a family member instead of acting in the best interests of his club.

Talk about shooting yourself in the leg... Surely no one is that stupid!

Sith Happens

If this is true, could it be marinakas is doing it for his own benefit, to be 'seen' to be a model club owner taking action against employees who might be acting in a way they shouldnt? Will potentially be a positive in his trial for match fixing?

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

If this is true, could it be marinakas is doing it for his own benefit, to be 'seen' to be a model club owner taking action against employees who might be acting in a way they shouldnt? Will potentially be a positive in his trial for match fixing?

Do you mean that marinakis is narked that warbs''s lists don't have enough Greeks on them. 

So he's missing his cut and it's going to warbs junior?

Archived