Cardiff??? I

Doodle

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auto promotion is in our hands now as we have Bristol at home to come ,,, beat them and Cardiff then better their results between now and end of season we are up,, long way to go but it’s in our hands now ,, please let this be the year WE kick on and grab promotion by the scruff

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

They looked devoid of ideas tonight. Having said that, I thought Preston looked far better than I gave them credit for. All being well, we could be in a very strong position come this tomorrow.

I know, , got bloody butterflies now for tomorrow s game

3 minutes ago, archied said:

I know, , got bloody butterflies now for tomorrow s game

Hope the players are a lot calmer. My fear is that we've been on such a good run that now we're in touching distance our blip will kick in. Unrealistic to think we'll go to the end of the season without hitting a sticky patch. Good test of the teams mental strength though. COYR.

AW,to think of the pages of posts saying we could not hope to catch Cardiff only a couple of weeks ago. Because Cardiff had x average points per game and we had y average points per game and would need t points per game to over hall them and that was.....

Even if we win, wolves beat Bristol and we become 2nd, there will still be an awful lot more twists and turns before the end of the season.

15 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Very important test now for GR. Does he set up with intent to win or will he set up as at boro and Barnsley to defend first and strike if the opportunity presents. 

Happy with either,,3-0 away win will be  the perfect  late Xmas pressie

The game tomorrow will not be season defining. If we get beat it is not season over. I fully expect the usual team selection doesn't match mine posts, we should be attacking all game posts, we should be going all out based on the results last night posts, we should be attacking if we want to go second posts, its as if we don't want to go second posts and the inevitable bottlers again posts.

If we win however....

It's making for a very interesting afternoon tomorrow that's for sure. If, and it's a big if, we win tomorrow Bristol have to beat wolves to keep second spot as I think our goal difference is better. I just hope for once we take the advantage and don't mess up, them tractor boys need a spanking. But if Bristol beat wolves it narrows their lead to only five points ahead of Bristol in second place, and seven points to  third ( providing we take three points also) which is very catchable. Looking forward to a very excitable and nervy day!

Archived