Hull City A.F.C v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

I don't think Rowett's the type to make HT changes but I'd like to see Johnson switched.

Even if he improves, I'm worried he's going to get himself sent off with one of his dangling legs. 

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Well it is, I said it sounds woeful.

Ramage could recite twinkle twinkle little star and make it sound like a horror story.

Just now, SaintRam said:

I don't think Rowett's the type to make HT changes but I'd like to see Johnson switched.

Even if he improves, I'm worried he's going to get himself sent off with one of his dangling legs. 

Oh god hes not that fella that was in the news with that 18" dangler is he?

Just now, Paul71 said:

Oh god hes not that fella that was in the news with that 18" dangler is he?

Mate that was almost all foreskin, said so in the article. The actual piece was a mere 7".

Although that would explain why BJ's not running properly.

Sounds a bit stale but I'm only listening.

Interested to see what Rowett does to change it, motivate his preferred 11 or chuck in the likes of Russell/Lawrence or Martin.

I'd keep Nuge on because he's clearly the hot hand after Saturday but we need to manage him carefully. There's a lot of games coming up and keeping your 32 year old striker fresh is difficult. He doesn't half knacker himself out either.

Sort of game where I fancy Winnall to grab a winner.

I too would sub Johnson - he hasn't done much and is on a yellow, meaning that he is likely to do not very much. We need Thorne on because he always wants to play forwards whenever he can, whereas it sounds like we are forever turning back. We also need either Lawrence or Russell on to take these defenders on, because they aren't good.

So it comes down to this, two unchanged sides, a battle of wills, manager against manager, men against men, the atmosphere is electric, determination shining out of every Ram's face, this is it, it all boils down to this moment, this place, this field of glory or despair.  i am honored just to partially witness this glorious occasion

Archived