Seating recommendation

wixman1884

Bringing wife and parents to Millwall on the 23rd. What's a good area to get tickets? It sounds like PPS has had a bit of a shuffle since I was last there.

Preferably somewhere where there isn't some idiot screaming about how **** all our players are for 90 minutes

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

South stand is a no no for your lot as know one sit down at all I wish all of pp did this.

You’ll be wanting to sit down if you have an operation on your foot mate, think on.

North stand is the family stand, probs best to aim for there, although, keep east as the more west you go, the more kiddies football teams there are.  They’re a nightmare for kicking the back of chairs, rowdiness and general OD on coke and E numbers.

My personal choice is eaststand upper but as low down as poss ,just off centre towards south stand ,,, the view is great and atoms is not quite full on south stand singing but not full on west stand sedate,,, often who get next to you is pot luck though ,,, never spoils it for me as I tend to laugh if we get an obsessive moaner or player hater near us ,, sat there for years ( had season tickets there ) with my daughters from a young age and it was fine

9 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

,Lower East stand between the half way line and the north stand is pretty chilled for family's but still a good viewing.spot

If you're considering the East Stand there's still time to practice your booing- at least 4 of you so try out the harmony

11 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

Bringing wife and parents to Millwall on the 23rd. What's a good area to get tickets? It sounds like PPS has had a bit of a shuffle since I was last there.

Preferably somewhere where there isn't some idiot screaming about how **** all our players are for 90 minutes

You're probably best sitting in Subway then.

12 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

Think you had better go in the away end then

13 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

Maybe try family area? 

4 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Come and sit by me if it stops the idiot who keeps buying that seat. I’m a live and let live kind of person but that man makes me feel violent. I’m going to report him next time he sits there, he’s beyond ridiculous with his mouth :angry:

left side of lower south stand ?

Archived