Seating recommendation

wixman1884

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

Bringing wife and parents to Millwall on the 23rd. What's a good area to get tickets? It sounds like PPS has had a bit of a shuffle since I was last there.

Preferably somewhere where there isn't some idiot screaming about how **** all our players are for 90 minutes

West stand centre, plenty of room just off centre near the tv cameras. No problem with any language but you do have to check thay anyone still there at the end hasn't died.

23 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

Bringing wife and parents to Millwall on the 23rd. What's a good area to get tickets? It sounds like PPS has had a bit of a shuffle since I was last there.

Preferably somewhere where there isn't some idiot screaming about how **** all our players are for 90 minutes

The Millwall end.......:ph34r:

12 hours ago, Gritters said:

West stand centre, plenty of room just off centre near the tv cameras. No problem with any language but you do have to check thay anyone still there at the end hasn't died.

Bit harsh. You don't make a noise during the opera or Ballet, you soak up the performance, appreciate the skill and applaud at the end!

Or in my case sprinting to the car :D.

PS never been to an opera or ballet--maybe its more fun.

On 03/12/2017 at 23:00, wixman1884 said:

Bringing wife and parents to Millwall on the 23rd. What's a good area to get tickets? 

I would say sit anywhere you like as Millwall and fans will be at Pride Park. Should be fairly quiet at the Den.

:ph34r: I couldn't resist 

Archived