We're coming after you Wolves

B4ev6is

16 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I know exactly what you’re alluding to, I used to look forward to Forests play off campaigns when we were bottom feeders too.

We're not bottom feeders this year. Made some fantastic progress 

Also, happy worst team in history day. Safe for another year! :D

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

We're not bottom feeders this year. Made some fantastic progress 

Cheers for that must congrat you for being able to stay out of the Prem for 7,543 days also managing to be the only Euro Cup winners to play in the 3rd tier of their country ??

20 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

That will be the worst team in history that still finished more than twenty places above Forest.

Seems to me that a team that can't defend its own goal for 25 seconds has to be a contender for worst team in history.

22 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

That will be the worst team in history that still finished more than twenty places above Forest.

Seems to me that a team that can't defend its own goal for 25 seconds has to be a contender for worst team in history.

Now now now, that was unfair, the forest players were still getting used to all the pampered luxury of indoor plumbing and the spectacle of people coming to watch them play football. They were overwhelmed for the first minute or so and only lost the other 89 by the odd goal.

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Now now now, that was unfair, the forest players were still getting used to all the pampered luxury of indoor plumbing and the spectacle of people coming to watch them play football. They were overwhelmed for the first minute or so and only lost the other 89 by the odd goal.

Didn't the forest fans try to fix that the other year by ripping the plumbing out thus creating a little home from home? 

:lol:

On 13/12/2017 at 09:17, Red_Dawn said:

Bless lads, have to say though, if you look at the teams who play ***** football and get promoted, they almost always come straight back down. They get found out in the PL.

Wouldn't imagine we'll finish anywhere near the top 6, but plenty of time for your lot to do your annual implosion yet! Don't get too smug!

Your lot know about annual implosions, at least ours comes in the new years. Yours is normally September time just after the annual proclamations of winning the league.

On 12/14/2017 at 13:04, Paul71 said:

Your lot know about annual implosions, at least ours comes in the new years. Yours is normally September time just after the annual proclamations of winning the league.

Except it never happens does it? Find me an example of where a Forest fan stated we'd "win the league" this season.

On the other hand I can probably find a thread right now on this forum!

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Except it never happens does it? Find me an example of where a Forest fan stated we'd "win the league" this season.

On the other hand I can probably find a thread right now on this forum!

Really? Even when you lot went top early the other season? No fool said that? Come on, we’re talking about Forest here. ?

Archived