We're coming after you Wolves

B4ev6is

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Stop being bloodly negative we stand as anyone of going up.

We stand a better chance than the 18 teams below us but a worse chance than the 5 above us. But we do have a chance which is the thing to concentrate on

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rustylee said:

Granted we won a relegation six pointer yesterday but we are not clear of the relegation fight yet

I suppose technically neither are wolves.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes we are miles away from bottom 3 so we are in the plays closing on the top 2

the top 2 are pulling away from the rest. Look at the table, look at the points.

The only form table where we have a better tally than cardiff is over the last 10 games.

But if you compile a form table of the last 6, 8, 12 or 13 (basically of games since our bristol city defeat) then Cardiff actually have a better points total than we do, and so do Wolves.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We are closing in on top 2

Position wise yes, points gap wise its been pretty consistent for a while now to second. Although we no longer have our game in hand.

20 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We on 35 points there on 44 but not huge amount to make up and plus we are scoring goals. I do feel we can catch them. 

I think second is possible right now of course, its not a massive gap, but we have had a circa 8-10 point gap for about 2 months now so even with our good form they have maintained the gap.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

But they will drop points and we gain on them

Yes they will and hopefully we will be in the hunt when they do, but we will also drop points....

Just now, jagerbob said:

It will take a Burnley type run from 2015 (ie no defeats after Xmas onwards, and beating or drawing against the other top 6 sides) in order to get 2nd.

For me playoffs come May is realistic, top 2 would take a mammoth effort IMO.

I agree, its not impossible and Cardiff could easily have a made of Christmas and suddenly its on. But I think playoffs would be a result this season.

Archived