We're coming after you Wolves

B4ev6is

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Angry Ram said:

One thing is for sure, this is the poorest Championship in many a year.. How we are 4th god only knows..

The quality I have watched this from everyone is awful..

Which is ironic as I'm sure there were some voices at the start of the season saying how this was going to be much more difficult owing to the financial clout of the teams being relegated. 

Doesn't seem to be working out like that. 

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Maybe just believe in them like I do mate.

I do and have done for many years but would rather be a little conservative and realistic. I hope but don’t think we will be top 2 and i dont think i will win the lottery either....might hope for both but thats it

26 minutes ago, 86 points said:

or.....

That was it thanks! I put Rams top, Wolves second - I'll stand by that! (None of my other predictions though).

Both threads make interesting reading at this stage - GuestDEL(?) said the two dark horses would be Cardiff and Sheff Utd... 

23 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

One thing is for sure, this is the poorest Championship in many a year.. How we are 4th god only knows..

The quality I have watched this from everyone is awful..

Couldn't agree more.

Best team to come to Pride Park were Reading and they are bottom half...and are doing us a big favour right now. 

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Couldn't agree more.

Best team to come to Pride Park were Reading and they are bottom half...and are doing us a big favour right now. 

And played off the park second half 

I’ve said it before they won’t go away Cardiff 

write them off at your peril 

8 hours ago, valleyram said:

Really needed them to lose that one last night ,,,,bugger 

9 hours ago, valleyram said:

It was a good game for the neutral to watch.

Both teams good going forward and poor defending when under pressure.

Neither keeper looked comfortable with balls into the box.

Cardiff had the better chances but Reading could have nicked it right at the end.

Interesting to see you use the term 'played off the park'. Reading had 52% possession compared to 48% for Cardiff. 

There was also an interesting stat on Cardiff, they have the lowest number of passes in the division, maybe this really is a successful tactic in this division!

41 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

It was a good game for the neutral to watch.

Both teams good going forward and poor defending when under pressure.

Neither keeper looked comfortable with balls into the box.

Cardiff had the better chances but Reading could have nicked it right at the end.

Interesting to see you use the term 'played off the park'. Reading had 52% possession compared to 48% for Cardiff. 

There was also an interesting stat on Cardiff, they have the lowest number of passes in the division, maybe this really is a successful tactic in this division!

Honestly  im no sure any Cardiff player would get a game for derby but they were missing arguably their 4 best players last night and still got a result ! That’s what Warnock does and for the life of me how Morris didn’t give him the derby  job will always be one of his worst decisions and he’s had a few , anyway hopefully Cardiff and derby both go up 

5 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Honestly  im no sure any Cardiff player would get a game for derby but they were missing arguably their 4 best players last night and still got a result ! That’s what Warnock does and for the life of me how Morris didn’t give him the derby  job will always be one of his worst decisions and he’s had a few , anyway hopefully Cardiff and derby both go up 

Warnock would never be a long term solution for me. 

If you want someone to get  you out of this division then obviously he would be right near the top of the list. 

As I say, tactically I don't think Rowett and Warnock are too far apart, so if happy to go with that as the long term plan I think Rowett was probably the logical choice.

Hoilett always looks impressive for Cardiff, and most of the play seemed to go through him or Mendes Laing (think that was his name) think an injury to either of them would disrupt them massively.

Bless lads, have to say though, if you look at the teams who play ***** football and get promoted, they almost always come straight back down. They get found out in the PL.

Wouldn't imagine we'll finish anywhere near the top 6, but plenty of time for your lot to do your annual implosion yet! Don't get too smug!

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Bless lads, have to say though, if you look at the teams who play ***** football and get promoted, they almost always come straight back down. They get found out in the PL.

Wouldn't imagine we'll finish anywhere near the top 6, but plenty of time for your lot to do your annual implosion yet! Don't get too smug!

I know exactly what you’re alluding to, I used to look forward to Forests play off campaigns when we were bottom feeders too.

Archived