We're coming after you Wolves

B4ev6is

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/12/2017 at 21:03, Red_Dawn said:

Except it never happens does it? Find me an example of where a Forest fan stated we'd "win the league" this season.

On the other hand I can probably find a thread right now on this forum!

Can wolves be caught ? Only if they have a serious blip / loss of form and points and yes that can happen so can't write it off , I don't think they will wobble quite enough to be caught but I want us to set the target of catching them and if we don't it may well take us to second spot 

I think good ole Mick McCarthy summed up today the reason they wont be caught.

he said, we all know they can blow teams away 4 and 5-0. But its those scrappy 1-0s they keep churning out in Physical games that impress him. Like today, and like when they won late on against Sheff Wed.

If they can win, in all different types of matches and in different ways, then they wont be caught.

Cardiff on the other hand! :)

Hi, Wolves fan in peace.

Used to live in Derby in the mid-late 90's, met some great Derby fans and good luck to you all! But it has to be said I don't want you or anyone else catching us!

As has been said a lot can go wrong with any team and whilst we have a lot of strength in depth in most positions we don't have it in every one. Some bad injuries and a few reds could see us drop a fair few points. I don't use Mol Mix forum as it is generally full of tossers but the general consensus amongst sensible fans is that it is ours to throw away.

We will see, nothing is won yet and 2nd place will do us fine. Obvs hope to see us win it and I think we will. But no wheels are going to fall off. We might get some bad results, everyone does, but I think the squad can handle it barring a complete disaster.

Come up in 2nd by all means! Just please leave us the top spot!

Good luck Rams!

49 minutes ago, vapd said:

Hi, Wolves fan in peace.

Used to live in Derby in the mid-late 90's, met some great Derby fans and good luck to you all! But it has to be said I don't want you or anyone else catching us!

As has been said a lot can go wrong with any team and whilst we have a lot of strength in depth in most positions we don't have it in every one. Some bad injuries and a few reds could see us drop a fair few points. I don't use Mol Mix forum as it is generally full of tossers but the general consensus amongst sensible fans is that it is ours to throw away.

We will see, nothing is won yet and 2nd place will do us fine. Obvs hope to see us win it and I think we will. But no wheels are going to fall off. We might get some bad results, everyone does, but I think the squad can handle it barring a complete disaster.

Come up in 2nd by all means! Just please leave us the top spot!

Good luck Rams!

Asside from b4, the creator of this thread who is a bit of as special case anyway, I dont think anyone expects us to catch and overtake Wolves, outscoring the rest of the division however is a real possibility with how we play, and manage games under the current GR regume.

Interesting, I am hoping we will outscore the division! Going through a dodgy patch at the mo and not knocking them in as we were and I also feel the manager is happy with a two goal win and is not really interested in trying to slaughter teams. Anyway, time will tell.

18 minutes ago, vapd said:

Interesting, I am hoping we will outscore the division! Going through a dodgy patch at the mo and not knocking them in as we were and I also feel the manager is happy with a two goal win and is not really interested in trying to slaughter teams. Anyway, time will tell.

Wolves have an "aura"this season - teams seem apprehensive about facing you whether at home or away.

It is yours to lose. A shame for me that we met so early in the season when we were pretty wretched. I hope that when we meet in the return that we'll both be in good form. Should then be a true test :thumbsup:

On 23/12/2017 at 21:18, Parsnip said:

If we finish top I think we should all chip in and buy B4 a boozy night out to celebrate.

Wolves are exceptional but if the mighty Rams keep going like this then we won't be far off.

And if we don't?

only joking

Archived