PA System

rammieib

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was so loud. Its no wonder the atmosphere is so flat, theres no point even trying when the pa is that loud. I have a decibel meter on my phone, it peaked at 82Db which is ridiculous.

The club has to sort it, it's been awful all season. Same for not having a big enough clock on the scoreboard and the half time and full time scores being so small.

Its awful. And we don't need the COME ON YOU RAMS screaming from the him on the mike either. Cringeworthy.

Turn it down, bit of music up to when the players come out if you must then switch the f****** thing off until half time.

Ffs Mel sort it out, Its ruining my matchday experience.

Bit louder than normal but it was ok to me.

Heard plenty of moans in the past about not needing a p.a system blasting music, so the fans can generate atmosphere, only for it to be totally flat as anything when it happens.

Derby fans don't half like to find something to moan about.

24 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Bit louder than normal but it was ok to me.

Heard plenty of moans in the past about not needing a p.a system blasting music, so the fans can generate atmosphere, only for it to be totally flat as anything when it happens.

Derby fans don't half like to find something to moan about.

Found the happy clapper.

On a serious note it was obscenely loud tonight. You've got problems with your hearing if you think it was at an acceptable volume. And that killers/guns n roses mashup is genuinely embarrassing. 

This isn't me moaning 'cuz im derby and we moan'. They're genuine issues.

9 minutes ago, lrm14 said:

Found the happy clapper.

On a serious note it was obscenely loud tonight. You've got problems with your hearing if you think it was at an acceptable volume. And that killers/guns n roses mash up is genuinely embarrassing  

This isn't me moaning 'cuz im derby and we moan'. They're genuine issues.

Don't know about it being a genuine issue but I'll give you that it's embarrassing from a happy clapper.

30 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Don't know about it being a genuine issue but I'll give you that it's embarrassing from a happy clapper.

Bit of hyperbole with regards to the song but the PA volume is an issue. I sit next to my dad who has hearing aids and he had to take them out the PA was that deafening for him.

Archived