Top 6

dcfcfan1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, lioncoeur said:

nistghu nitkellmu dwar dan f'Mejju 2018 = one can almost question on this in May 2018

Le. (Means no) 

1 hour ago, rynny said:

We can talk about this in May 2018

Iva korretta. (Means yes correct) 

2 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

We haven't had many like that for a very long time. Don't judge it on one game.

Your definition of a long time is interesting - How about Bristol City away?

And result aside Brentford away - That was one of the worst attacking performances I've ever seen by a Derby side - I genuinely think our attack was better in the ill-fated 11 points season than it was against Brentford

1 minute ago, jimbobram said:

We haven't had many like that for a very long time. Don't judge it on one game.

Whilst I wouldn’t write us off for a top 6 spot, it’s not the first instance this year. There’s been 3 or 4 of those already this season and we’re only a quarter of the way in! 

It wont matter much if we keep winning the previous 4 games but that’s not very realistic. 

7 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

And result aside Brentford away - That was one of the worst attacking performances I've ever seen by a Derby side - I genuinely think our attack was better in the ill-fated 11 points season than it was against Brentford

I'll be honest I forgot about Bristol. I like to try and forget about games like that.

38 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

cough splutter

7 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I'm sure you have a point in their somewhere but no-one knows what it is...

no one meaning you?

I find it hard to believe that there could be anything worse than any part of that squad.  Not making a point aimed at you I just never thought I would read those words which I did exactly at the time of drinking my coffee hence the cough and splutter anyway let's move on

42 minutes ago, Spanish said:

no one meaning you?

I find it hard to believe that there could be anything worse than any part of that squad.  Not making a point aimed at you I just never thought I would read those words which I did exactly at the time of drinking my coffee hence the cough and splutter anyway let's move on

It may have been a slight exaggeration - on both counts - But it really was dreadful against Brentford

On 11/5/2017 at 20:18, AdamRam said:

Why does he need a couple of windows to get it right? There was enough quality at the club before he came to be easily in the top 6 if managed right, he sold (IMO) the best players and 5 of the 11 who stared yesterday was ones that he brought in.

Wolves, Cardiff, Boro, villa all have managers in their  first full season, why does it have to be ours that has to have so many windows before getting it right?

Best post in a while.

Archived