dcfcfan1

Leeds lose

Rams 6th with game in hand going into the break

Happy days

Keogh and Ledley to come back

Martin got the goal he needs

Vydra will be fully fit for Fulham Id imagine

Cheer up have a pint

I expected 12th-9th start of this season, especially after the transfer market debacle- so have a pint and cheer the f*** up

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Leeds lose

Rams 6th with game in hand going into the break

Happy days

Keogh and Ledley to come back

Martin got the goal he needs

Vydra will be fully fit for Fulham Id imagine

Cheer up have a pint

I expected 12th-9th start of this season, especially after the transfer market debacle- so have a pint and cheer the f*** up

If you really want to look on the positive side, we actually drew the second half. So it’s really just one diabolical 45 mins, and we’re already on the way out of that temporary dip. Onwards and upwards. 

23 hours ago, Shuff264 said:

6th place is much better than where I thought we'd be at this point, even more so after the start we had.

We were crap today, but hopefully will be a wake up call same as Bristol City loss.

Yeh, didn't last long our march into the top six. Back to the drawing board.....

3 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

I still think that we are lacking something, yesterday’s defeat was not due to a lack of effort, it was due to not having the right people for the system. GR will needs a couple of windows to get that right 

Why does he need a couple of windows to get it right? There was enough quality at the club before he came to be easily in the top 6 if managed right, he sold (IMO) the best players and 5 of the 11 who stared yesterday was ones that he brought in.

Wolves, Cardiff, Boro, villa all have managers in their  first full season, why does it have to be ours that has to have so many windows before getting it right?

Just now, AdamRam said:

Why does he need a couple of windows to get it right? There was enough quality at the club before he came to be easily in the top 6 if managed right, he sold (IMO) the best players and 5 of the 11 who stared yesterday was ones that he brought in.

Wolves, Cardiff, Boro, villa all have managers in their  first full season, why does it have to be ours that has to have so many windows before getting it right?

The suspicion was that GR didn't have unfettered access to the transfer market without moving out some players which he wasn't able to do in one window,  for whatever reason.

4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

The suspicion was that GR didn't have unfettered access to the transfer market without moving out some players which he wasn't able to do in one window,  for whatever reason.

He was still able to spend over 10 million, I’m sure a lot of managers would love that amount to spend, 

38 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

You didn’t mention Warburton down the road who probably inherited a club in worse nick than ours, for all their reportedly shakiness at the back, they’re only a point behind us currently. 

For me, Rowett is getting an easier ride because of the combination of him being a former player, his corporate type speak impresses some and the clamour for stability, the last point I understand.

I think when we’re playing at home we should take the initiative, but I suppose people will point out our midfield deficiencies restrict this but who is that down to ? 

Anyway, re the top 6, while it would have been nice to have gone into the break in it, they don’t dish out play off places in November so I’m only “meh” about missing out today. 

Still think Rowett’s got to up his game mind.

Archived