Half term blues.

Boycie

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm off for the week. Me missus works in a school so i've booked the week off.

Daily rota...Lie in, walk the dog, nip up me mam and dads, bit of gardening and diy,

Taking the grandkids to Warwick castle on thursday....hope the roads aren't clogged up with white vans rushing to get to the pub for early doors.....

22 hours ago, Boycie said:

Anyone else the only one having to get up to go to work when the rest of the house are still snoozing in bed because it’s half term?

At least the roads will be quieter.

Not but yesterday the roads were just as busy.

6 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I'm off for the week. Me missus works in a school so i've booked the week off.

Daily rota...Lie in, walk the dog, nip up me mam and dads, bit of gardening and diy,

Taking the grandkids to Warwick castle on thursday....hope the roads aren't clogged up with white vans rushing to get to the pub for early doors.....

You took the grankids before ? IMO one of the best days out you can have . We went for the second time this year and my kids (7 & 4) loved it.

I've took the lad away to Toulouse. Train trips to Ax les Thermes and Carcassone plus Toulouse FC play Clermont and they have a horse racing meet on Thursday. 

Two Belgian bars within 100m of the flat. 

Lovely weather too. Just about managing as Mrs May says.

On 23/10/2017 at 07:57, Boycie said:

Anyone else the only one having to get up to go to work when the rest of the house are still snoozing in bed because it’s half term?

At least the roads will be quieter.

I'm on nights which is worse as no  sleep,when I finish the Mrs starts her shift so it's misery.

"Dad,dad,dad...Dad!!!!

14 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

You took the grankids before ? IMO one of the best days out you can have . We went for the second time this year and my kids (7 & 4) loved it.

No, not been before, kids are 9 and 5 and love castles and stuff so hopefully be a good day!

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Yay two days off!

im bored already.

1 minute ago, Duracell said:

I'm a teacher and I hate it. It's boring.

When you have half-term as a kid your mates are off with you. All mine are busy.

Going into work for the third time this week to alleviate the boredom.

You pair need more hobbies, before you know it retirement age will catch up with you ?

16 minutes ago, Duracell said:

I'm a teacher and I hate it. It's boring.

When you have half-term as a kid your mates are off with you. All mine are busy.

Going into work for the third time this week to alleviate the boredom.

Hang on, I thought you teachers had endless marking and preparation to do outside of working hours? or is that just the good ones? :whistle:

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Hang on, I thought you teachers had endless marking and preparation to do outside of working hours? or is that just the good ones? :whistle:

Manage to fit most of that into my 13 hour days and my Sundays ;) 

But can't fit it all in so as I say, at work for a third time this week.

I shouldn't have bit. But I can't help it.

Archived