If we lose Sunday...

ramma

3 hours ago, OohMartWright said:

Do we REALLY need to get on GR's back before the game has even started???

How about giving him and the lads some SUPPORT and ENCOURAGEMENT FFS?

some people are just negative people, and wont ever change,

One reason why the english are destined to fail forever and need foreigners to compliment us and pick us up

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ramma said:

Pressure will be on Gary. Our fans aren’t forgiving after a Forest defeat, particularly if it’s in the manner of Sheff Utd or Bristol. Make or break.

I think GR is already under pressure, along with all the other managers at clubs with aspirations and those desperate to survive. I don't think we will lose the game on Sunday, nor do I expect us to turn in a world beating performance. Rowett needs to finish the season mid table or better, with signs of potential for next season. I am hopeful that will be achieved irrespective of Sundays result. 

1 hour ago, europia said:

I think GR is already under pressure, along with all the other managers at clubs with aspirations and those desperate to survive. I don't think we will lose the game on Sunday, nor do I expect us to turn in a world beating performance. Rowett needs to finish the season mid table or better, with signs of potential for next season. I am hopeful that will be achieved irrespective of Sundays result. 

We need to start seeing the plan,movement forwards and a settled team with a pattern of play.

Mel and ourselves need to see those factors coming together and then and only then will gr be as reasonably secure as he needs to be.

It started to come together at Cardiff so I hope to see it continue on Saturday

10 hours ago, ramma said:

Pressure will be on Gary. Our fans aren’t forgiving after a Forest defeat, particularly if it’s in the manner of Sheff Utd or Bristol. Make or break.

If we win this Sunday then you'll go missing anyway. 

PMSL ?

If we lose Sunday I'm going to down a few jars in the local with the lads to console myself,

if we win Sunday I'm going to down a few jars celebrate down the local with the lads

if we draw Sunday meh .... might as well go down the pub anyway, sky something, something stupid kick off time.

In any event dinner will be served burnt, dry or not at all and the missus won't talk to me rest of the day. Now that's a result :lol:

6 hours ago, Zag zig said:

If we lose Sunday I'm going to down a few jars in the local with the lads to console myself,

if we win Sunday I'm going to down a few jars celebrate down the local with the lads

if we draw Sunday meh .... might as well go down the pub anyway, sky something, something stupid kick off time.

In any event dinner will be served burnt, dry or not at all and the missus won't talk to me rest of the day. Now that's a result :lol:

Make sure you dont take the OP with you as regardless of the result you will be that depressed you will be hitting the top shelf and crying uncontrollably by the end of the session.

Seriously the poster has to be a wum or troll, looking at his/her posts i dont think there is a single positive post, just constant moaning.

Wouldnt read too much into the posters predictions anyway as predicted hull to win 3-0, says bryson who is playing really well for a high flying cardiff was finished and knew from a reputable source rowett was to be sacked by the end of september.

18 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

and knew from a reputable source rowett was to be sacked by the end of september.

You saying the guy who runs the chippy isn’t reputable?

This topic is nothing more than the wishes of someone than a realistic situation.

Would never call a fan a wum/troll based on the fluid levels in their cups, but you can’t help but smile at topics like these and questioning Rowett bring up for the job in August.

All the talk I have heard (for what it’s worth) is Rowett is still very much the clubs man, something serious would need to crack off for him to be sacked if we lose to Forest.

18 minutes ago, David said:

You saying the guy who runs the chippy isn’t reputable?

This topic is nothing more than the wishes of someone than a realistic situation.

Would never call a fan a wum/troll based on the fluid levels in their cups, but you can’t help but smile at topics like these and questioning Rowett bring up for the job in August.

All the talk I have heard (for what it’s worth) is Rowett is still very much the clubs man, something serious would need to crack off for him to be sacked if we lose to Forest.

Depends what the poster is referring to as pressure, I personally think that a lot of fans are already doubting Rowetts ability to manage this club and a defeat would increase the pressure on him.

As for the talk you have heard, cant really comment on that other than ask if you got the same vibe before SM, PC, NP were sacked - I’d be very surprised that the club was saying anything else but I don’t know your relationship with the club and how much confidence you have in this.

Just now, AdamRam said:

Depends what the poster is referring to as pressure, I personally think that a lot of fans are already doubting Rowetts ability to manage this club and a defeat would increase the pressure on him.

As for the talk you have heard, cant really comment on that other than ask if you got the same vibe before SM, PC, NP were sacked - I’d be very surprised that the club was saying anything else but I don’t know your relationship with the club and how much confidence you have in this.

Isn’t every manager under pressure? 

Mourinho, Guardiola, Rowett is no different, you’re under pressure the minute you walk through a door.

As of today, now we are in the Football Manager video game era I would guesstimate that Rowett would be in the secure category on the job page. 

Football is football though, you know how things can quickly change, but as far as losing on Sunday goes, I would put a large bet on Rowett not getting sacked regardless of the result. 

Would need something to crack off behind the scenes, for him to go.

Fans will be fans, funny really as you have so many posting they are not really feeling the game on Sunday, yet here we are building this game up as a must win because it’s against Forest where it’s the same 3 points on offer.

Does it mean more or doesn’t it? Of course it does, everyone connected to the club would be gutted to lose on Sunday, but as I say (from what I’ve heard) this is far from being a win or you’re gone game for Rowett.

37 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

As for the talk you have heard, cant really comment on that other than ask if you got the same vibe before SM, PC, NP were sacked - I’d be very surprised that the club was saying anything else

Forgot to answer this bit, first off I haven’t quoted the club. I said “what I have heard”, I hear things time to time from all over as do most it would seem, most of which I never bother to share as I don’t get a kick out of “ITK”, just found this one funny so to counter Ramma’s “reputable” information threw out what I’ve heard, take it as you will.

As for Pearson, Clement, McClaren no I didn’t hear anything other than what was said at direct meetings at the club or Moor Farm visits which were from the club and published on this site. Nothing else from other “sources”.

33 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I’ve heard if we lose to forest Mels going to sack the players.

I heard Doris the tea lady is a bit nervous myself, got it from a very reputable source.

So I am told since shes turned 90 the quality of the tea has diminished and they think this could be why performances havent been so good for the past 2 years, shes on a final warning....so i have heard.

I think it was bills brothers wifes uncles arse that it came from.

Archived