If we lose Sunday...

ramma

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ramma said:

Pressure will be on Gary. Our fans aren’t forgiving after a Forest defeat, particularly if it’s in the manner of Sheff Utd or Bristol. Make or break.

If we lose Sunday we're all coming round your house to throw eggs at it for starting a thread with this title the week of this game!!!

12 minutes ago, ramma said:

Pressure will be on Gary. Our fans aren’t forgiving after a Forest defeat, particularly if it’s in the manner of Sheff Utd or Bristol. Make or break.

[Some of] our fans aren't forgiving after any defeat.  [Some of] our fans aren't forgiving after a win ffs.  Win, lose or draw those that have already decided GR isn't the one won't change their minds after one game.  Lose or draw and a few who are on the fence will probably jump off it and some will probably just see it as another disappointing game of football that we didn't win in what's likely, on the evidence so far, to be a fairly 'meh' season anyway.  Still doubt it would get me on the sack bandwagon though. 

I can see some pressure on Gary, but not neccesarily if we get beat. Anyone can lose a local derby, it's an impossible to call game, so I don't think you can let him go if we lose. However, if it's a soulless, drab, paint dry effort from our lads, there will be questions asked. If you can't get the lads up for this game, you are in the wrong career.  

22 minutes ago, ramma said:

Yes if we lose I will personally blame you for making the derby players lose...damn you 

But yes you are correct, if we lose Sunday I can see Mel ringing Chris Powell and asking him to get the players round so he can tell them what he has done...forgetting that Chris Powell was sacked about 4 managers ago.

But we will Win! Rowett will be the best manager since Wassall and all will be great.

COYRams 

30 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

I can see some pressure on Gary, but not neccesarily if we get beat. Anyone can lose a local derby, it's an impossible to call game, so I don't think you can let him go if we lose. However, if it's a soulless, drab, paint dry effort from our lads, there will be questions asked. If you can't get the lads up for this game, you are in the wrong career.  

If the lads can't get themselves up for this game,they're in the wrong career.

Ramma is clearly a subversive element and needs to be sent to a gulag in Chad for reeducation. 

We will not lose 

(terms, conditions and escape clauses apply, the contents of this message do not necessaryily reflect the opinion of the board )

If we lose on Sunday, the sky will still be blue, water will still be wet, and they'll be the usual moaners on here & on Radio Derby.

If we win on Sunday, the sky will still be blue, water will still be wet, and they'll be the usual moaners on here & on Radio Derby.

If we lose Sunday, I suspect Mel will be putting a fresh set of AAA's into the drones which will be zoning in over Moor Farm on Monday, during the first XI training session. I can see Mel, sat in front of the bank of TV screens, in his secret underground bunker* stroking the cat on his lap, at about 1:30, uttering those words

" Ah...Mr Rowett, Come in. We have been ...expecting you...". :mellow:

* has anybody ever checked for secret underground caverns beneath Moor Farm? 

3 hours ago, ramma said:

no its not.

Archived