If we lose Sunday...

ramma

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/10/2017 at 12:11, jono said:

Ramma is clearly a subversive element and needs to be sent to a gulag in Chad for reeducation. 

We will not lose 

(terms, conditions and escape clauses apply, the contents of this message do not necessaryily reflect the opinion of the board )

Sent to Chadd for reeducation? You're onto a loser with that one Pal!

Lose tomorrow and we're 3 points off the drop and that will cause a meltdown amongst some fans , win and we're 4 points from a top 6 place with a game in hand above the red dogs and however we play the majority of fans are happy , it's a result based business of course we all want a win and a good performance and whatever the result most of us  want GR to be given time to implement his plan and style of play, but if we lose and it's a load of s**** what will be going through Mel's mind ? hopefully not the axe to swing again but would anyone be surprised if it was?

starting to feel really nervous now! been watching highlights of the 5-0 I so wish we could have that team back! also the game against Brighton playoff semi final how incredible our team and fans, I was young before the game the passion and believe was 110% I really hope we perform tomorrow 

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

I am behind the team, I don't see why I should have to support the manager, Rowett until he proves himself worth the name!

Just because he doesn't play the way you want the team to play doesn't mean you shouldn't support him. 

How many of our last 10 managers have been worth the name in your opinion? There have been many worse than Rowett so I am assuming they didn't have your support either?

11 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

How many of our last 10 managers have been worth the name in your opinion? There have been many worse than Rowett so I am assuming they didn't have your support either?

Yep. I didn't rate Clough Jnr either, and others. Do I have to?

36 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yep. I didn't rate Clough Jnr either, and others. Do I have to?

No - not at all. Just raises the question if you don't rate most of the managers appointed by GSE & MM then what/who do you want?

Changing to another manager who you proabably won't rate is hardly going to help the team - so if you support the team as you say why are you so keen to get rid of GR?

Actually getting behind GR & giving him enough time to do his job might just help the team get better

Just now, Cool As Custard said:

Actually getting behind GR & giving him enough time to do his job might just help the team get better

It won't make any difference at all. That's down to Mel. How much time is enough to see that Rowett plays a style of football I don't like? Plus he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. In the end points are all aren't they?

14 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

This forum is obviously becoming an opportunity for some to gain atttention. Shame really. 

Lol. What does that mean. You've posted plenty. That is the idea. If someone responds to a post is it meant to be ignored?

34 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It won't make any difference at all. That's down to Mel. How much time is enough to see that Rowett plays a style of football I don't like? Plus he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. In the end points are all aren't they?

If it makes no difference & it's down to Mel then why do you keep going on so much about it? Are you hoping he's reading your posts?

I notice you didn't answer my questions though. It's easy to criticise & say you want rid but when asked for the solution you appear a bit more reticent.....

Why are you so keen to get rid of GR? What/who do you want as a new manger

2 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

If it makes no difference & it's down to Mel then why do you keep going on so much about it? Are you hoping he's reading your posts?

I notice you didn't answer my questions though. It's easy to criticise & say you want rid but when asked for the solution you appear a bit more reticent.....

Why are you so keen to get rid of GR? What/who do you want as a new manger

I don't have to provide a solution - but if I did find Derby a new manager how do |I go about getting him appointed?

Archived