De Boer Sacked

Day

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

He's taking his first training session today, if he can negotiate a tricky fixture with Iceland.(Bringing in coc ices to help the first day positivity)

I'm not sure having a coc in ice would leave me feeling very positive.

''This season marks the 10th anniversary of a Premier League record being set, but it's one that Derby fans won't feel like celebrating.

The Rams famously set the lowest-ever Premier League points total by picking up just 11 points over the course of the 38-game campaign.

Crystal Palace, though, are threatening to take that record from Derby as they continued to set unwanted records with another defeat on Saturday.

The 5-0 loss at Manchester City means Palace are the first side in English professional football history to lose their first six games of the season without scoring a single goal.

Even Derby managed a win by the sixth game of that dreadful 2007-08 campaign, beating Newcastle 1-0.''

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41379524

Segment taken from this article on the BBC, let's hope they continue the good work! It'd be much appreciated!

12 hours ago, Andicis said:

''This season marks the 10th anniversary of a Premier League record being set, but it's one that Derby fans won't feel like celebrating.

The Rams famously set the lowest-ever Premier League points total by picking up just 11 points over the course of the 38-game campaign.

Crystal Palace, though, are threatening to take that record from Derby as they continued to set unwanted records with another defeat on Saturday.

The 5-0 loss at Manchester City means Palace are the first side in English professional football history to lose their first six games of the season without scoring a single goal.

Even Derby managed a win by the sixth game of that dreadful 2007-08 campaign, beating Newcastle 1-0.''

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41379524

Segment taken from this article on the BBC, let's hope they continue the good work! It'd be much appreciated!

yeh I actually thought of whether there were other records that could be taken off us first, read up on it, contemplated whether unpowered flight was a possibility!

Fewest wins in a season (38 games): 1, Derby County (2007–08)[5]

Fewest home wins in a season (19 games): 1, joint record:[5]  Derby County (2007–08)

Fewest away wins in a season (19/21 games): 0, joint record:  Derby County (2007–08)

Most consecutive games without a win: 32, Derby County (2007–08)[5

Fewest goals scored in a season: 20, Derby County (2007–08)

Most goals conceded in a season (38 games): 89, Derby County (2007–08)

Most goals conceded at home in a season (19 games): 43  Derby County (2007–08)

Fewest goals scored away in a season: 8  Derby County (2007–08)

obviously, our home for let us down

On 25/09/2017 at 13:08, Spanish said:

yeh I actually thought of whether there were other records that could be taken off us first, read up on it, contemplated whether unpowered flight was a possibility!

Fewest wins in a season (38 games): 1, Derby County (2007–08)[5]

Fewest home wins in a season (19 games): 1, joint record:[5]  Derby County (2007–08)

Fewest away wins in a season (19/21 games): 0, joint record:  Derby County (2007–08)

Most consecutive games without a win: 32, Derby County (2007–08)[5

Fewest goals scored in a season: 20, Derby County (2007–08)

Most goals conceded in a season (38 games): 89, Derby County (2007–08)

Most goals conceded at home in a season (19 games): 43  Derby County (2007–08)

Fewest goals scored away in a season: 8  Derby County (2007–08)

obviously, our home for let us down

Forest have two records of their own. Only team to finish bottom of the Premier League 3 times and biggest home defeat (8-1 to Man Utd 1999)

5 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

Forest have two records of their own. Only team to finish bottom of the Premier League 3 times and biggest home defeat (8-1 to Man Utd 1999)

I’m pretty sure they’re still the only European cup winners to play in the third tier too. 

Sith Happens
59 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m pretty sure they’re still the only European cup winners to play in the third tier too. 

They won the European cup? I didnt know. they should remind us more often.

Sith Happens
6 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

Didnt they play Solskjaer on his own for the last 15 minutes.

Archived