Sam Winnall & Jacob Butterfield - loan swap confirmed

Nuwtfly

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

Noticeable how much quicker we played the ball without him. 

Lawrence helped as he seems to be very positive.

We need to draw a veil. Winnall looks a good swap.

Get an injury to BJ or Huddlestone and we will be wishing we still have him As someone who watches the under23s I can assure you there is nobody there anywhere near ready for the first team Yes Winnall is great swap but not in midfield

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Butterfield is doing alright on my Football Manager save at least. He stayed at Premier League Derby until 2022, before stints at Millwall and Accrington Stanley. He's just taken up his first managerial role in November 2025 at Scunthorpe United.

Who won the grand national in 2018?

2 hours ago, Mistaram said:

Get an injury to BJ or Huddlestone and we will be wishing we still have him As someone who watches the under23s I can assure you there is nobody there anywhere near ready for the first team Yes Winnall is great swap but not in midfield

Hanson, and Thorne (eventually)?

3 hours ago, Mistaram said:

Sorry but I will never wish we still had him, like ever, never ever..............ever.................never.................ever.

2 hours ago, Mistaram said:

How would you know how bad he is if you live in Arizona ?

Because he has eyes, and understands a player with pillows for feet won't make a positive impact?

Or do you have to live in Derby to have an opinion on a player?

2 hours ago, dajstrawb said:

Where is Hanson? Saw somebody say he wasn't fit, any idea how long away?

He was doing the hospitality suite rounds with Roger Davies on Saturday and said he was aiming to be back for the start of November.

George Thorne was with him and he said he's now 100% fit again - but admits he won't be 'match sharp' for a few games.

• 1 month later...

Archived