The boring Man City discussion

Jourdan

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tragedy for City as they find themselves 13 points clear at the top with just 6 games to go.  How will they recover? 

That game demonstrated what is so wonderful about football, Who could have predicated that at half time? 

2 minutes ago, Highgate said:

Tragedy for City as they find themselves 13 points clear at the top with just 6 games to go.  How will they recover? 

That game demonstrated what is so wonderful about football, Who could have predicated that at half time? 

Not me, clearly! :lol: Not sure why folk have such a grudge against City tbh. Manure I can understand :p

1 minute ago, 86 points said:

Not me, clearly! :lol: Not sure why folk have such a grudge against City tbh. Manure I can understand :p

To be fair, you gave an accurate assessment of the first half.

Have hated Utd for years, but havne't learned to hate Man. City yet....give it time!  Focusing on where they get their wealth from would be a good place to start but to be honest, I enjoy their style of football under Pep and they will be worthy Premier League champions this year. 

I remember Derby beating Man City 6-0 in the old first division in Arthur Cox's time, those were the days!

17 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Crikey. Didn't realise we had so many United fans on the forum :p

Don't give a monkeys about either teams but would like someone to take the bottlejob tag off us.  City blowing the title will do!

Nice to see some fans crying now their lead has been cut to just the 13 points though geez, they deserve to blow it :p

Archived