Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Kernow said:

I don't understand how anyone can say that's not a red? You have Gary Neville going on about how it's ruined the game and was never a red, Gary Lineker calling it a rubbish decision.

His foot was 6ft in the air, with his studs up and he kicked Ederson in the face. Regardless of the injury, that's a red card. Considering that Ederson actually had to be stretchered off with a brace around his head shows just how dangerous the challenge was.

Eyes on the ball/the ball was there to be won doesn't mean a challenge shouldn't be a red.

Totally agree Kernow. Double red that one for me. I was surprised how much I enjoyed Gary Neville, generally decent comments but he's lost the plot for me on that one. Way too high 

Just now, SKRam said:

Totally agree Kernow. Double red that one for me. I was surprised how much I enjoyed Gary Neville, generally decent comments but he's lost the plot for me on that one. Way too high 

He made a comment that "replays will make it look worse than it was" which doesn't make any sense at all.. in that case, it's a bad tackle, no?

If it didn't look too bad in real time, but replays show how bad it was, then that makes the referees decision an even better one.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

He made a comment that "replays will make it look worse than it was" which doesn't make any sense at all.. in that case, it's a bad tackle, no?

If it didn't look too bad in real time, but replays show how bad it was, then that makes the referees decision an even better one.

Yes yes and yes :)

Cardiff stay unbeaten. 

Leeds also unbeten smash burton

assombalonga showing his class for boro

Wolves win again

they are the top teams for me atm

26 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Cardiff stay unbeaten. 

Wolves win again

In 6 games wow just wow. Maybe say that again after February time. Hardly top teams in 6 games. ?

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Cardiff stay unbeaten. 

Wolves win again

44 minutes ago, DEL said:

In 6 games wow just wow. Maybe say that again after February time. Hardly top teams in 6 games. ?

A t   T h e   M o m e n t 

Keep up.

Archived