Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Andicis said:

So most likely it'll be Swansea down, alongside WBA and Stoke. Nice to see some teams recycled around for once to freshen it up.

It would’ve been interesting to see a welsh derby in the prem. and I’m gutted big saves miracle didn’t come to pass. 

I’m over it now. 

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

So most likely it'll be Swansea down, alongside WBA and Stoke. Nice to see some teams recycled around for once to freshen it up.

Be Huddersfield I reckon. Think they'll lose to Chelsea and Arsenal and Swansea will beat Stoke, keeping them up on goal difference.

1 minute ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Be Huddersfield I reckon. Think they'll lose to Chelsea and Arsenal and Swansea will beat Stoke, keeping them up on goal difference.

Ya could well be right. I just fell as if Swansea won't beat Stoke because I feel like the pressure will be too much for them! 

4 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

It would’ve been interesting to see a welsh derby in the prem. and I’m gutted big saves miracle didn’t come to pass. 

I’m over it now. 

Really, I find the Welsh Derby really uninteresting. Wales in general isn't a hugely keen footballing region, and whenever I went to Cardiff away they didn't really seem that bothered by the football. Maybe I'm wrong there.

8 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Be a shame if that point against city was for nothing. And I like to see the 3 promoted clubs all stay up and get a bit of rotation through the leagues. So I’m rooting for Huddersfield.

17 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Ya could well be right. I just fell as if Swansea won't beat Stoke because I feel like the pressure will be too much for them!

10 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Be a shame if that point against city was for nothing. And I like to see the 3 promoted clubs all stay up and get a bit of rotation through the leagues. So I’m rooting for Huddersfield.

It will be an entertaining 90 minutes for sure on Sunday if Huddersfield lose tomorrow.

I’d also like to see Huddersfield stay up. Think it would be good for the league.

I wanted Swansea to win, and for Saints to drop as I can’t stand Mark Hughes, but unfortately that’s them safe now.

Swans will probably beat Stoke. But Arsenal have lost every away game in 2018, the worst record in England. Huddersfield could hold them to a draw.

Depends if Stoke turn up really. Swansea didn't look like scoring at all tonight when they needed it most. I wouldn't take it as given that they'll win that.

Huddersfield just need a point, ground one out at Man City so wouldn't rule them out getting another one.

5 hours ago, SimonBHA said:

Depends if Stoke turn up really.

Rule #1 of loser club - never have to rely on Forest to win

Rule #2 of loser club - never have to rely on Stoke turning up

Personally, I think unless Huddersfield pick up a point (which I hope they do) then they're screwed.

For those unaware, the Swansea Marriott cancelled Southampton's booking 24hrs before the game despite still taking bookings. This is Southampton's review on TripAdvisor ?

Archived