External Haemorrhoid cream

Philmycock

A friend of mine had a pile the size of a grape on the rim of his back passage, he has asked me if I could recommend him the best cream to use or any other additional info that can help in reducing the little blighter.

Any help would be greatly received by my friend. He waits eagerly in anticipation. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Are you, sorry, your friend, using a kids inflatable swimming ring to sit on atm?

Erm, my friend has informed me that he's had a hot bath and is now just lying down watching TV.

He's just texted me to ask if anyone knows if Anusol or Preperation H are any good, anyone?

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

Erm, my friend has informed me that he's had a hot bath and is now just lying down watching TV.

He's just texted me to ask if anyone knows if Anusol or Preperation H are any good, anyone?

My wife, er, my friend's wife really doesn't like prep H. Itches like a b******.

My friend suffered one on a long haul flight. He was in some discomfort all the way to India. Poor chap. On his next long flight he got some cream from Morrisons but put it in his missues hand luggage. When we transferred at Dubai airport an over keen security woman gave the missus's bag the quick inspection and held up the cream asking her what it was. Needless to say my friend briskly moved on chuckling away. He didn't laugh when his missus caught up with him though.

So my mates only experience was a Morrisons home brand.

3 hours ago, philmycock said:

Anusol HC variety 

Archived