External Haemorrhoid cream

Philmycock

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, i-Ram said:

@philmycock how dare you give me a face palm when you come on here asking for arse balm.

Look I'm just worried about my pal, who's worried that his grape may be plum-sized by the morning, I'm sure all he needs is some sound health advice not being mocked with some 70's tune, of debatable quality, which incidentally was written about Warren Beatty did you know? And is certainly not as good as Nobody Does it Better.

2 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Look I'm just worried about my pal, who's worried that his grape may be plum-sized by the morning, I'm sure all he needs is some sound health advice not being mocked with some 70's tune, of debatable quality, which incidentally was written about Warren Beatty did you know? And is certainly not as good as Nobody Does it Better.

Was just wondering, is your mates name Philmybutt? I can just picture him now in the doctors....

Doctor: Good morning Philmybutt. What can I do for you today. 

Philmybutt: Well now you come to mention it.

1 hour ago, philmycock said:

Look I'm just worried about my pal, who's worried that his grape may be plum-sized by the morning, I'm sure all he needs is some sound health advice not being mocked with some 70's tune, of debatable quality, which incidentally was written about Warren Beatty did you know? And is certainly not as good as Nobody Rubs it Better.

Ftfy

14 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Was just wondering, is your mates name Philmybutt? I can just picture him now in the doctors....

Doctor: Good morning Philmybutt. What can I do for you today. 

Philmybutt: Well now you come to mention it.

Phil McCavity

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Hope your mate went on ok at the doctors and he's no longer in discomfort. He's done the right thing by getting it checked out. :thumbsup:

The doctor was very rough with his lubed fingers, I'm told.

Waiting list for surgery is approx 18 weeks, so that's a summer of laxatives and Anusol for my poor chum, pfffft.

56 minutes ago, philmycock said:

The doctor was very rough with his lubed fingers, I'm told.

Waiting list for surgery is approx 18 weeks, so that's a summer of laxatives and Anusol for my poor chum, pfffft.

Sounds like a holiday I once had in Ibiza Town.

Archived