External Haemorrhoid cream

Philmycock

4 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

Is there such a thing as Internal Haemorrhoid cream?  Might it be better for @philmycock's friend?

My friend tells me that Anusol comes with a stickyuppy applicator.

When I, er, my friend, had an internal problem, he was prescribed nitroglycerin cream (no, it didn't blow them out). It was utterly wonderful for pain relief, but by golly, it doesn't half give you a headache. That wasn't for Chalfonts though but for a fissure (about a million times worse - I actually blacked out on the bog with the pain on one occasion).

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had food poisoning once. Had a fancy lava burger, got the s**** after 3 hours and the rest of the weekend was spent in the hotel room. Nearly passed out on the train back, got home and the pain from my overused, cut-up arse was so bad I thought I was going to die. Cold baths, hot baths, nothing worked. Ended going up A and E and she just said "oh my god" when she had a look at my bum hole. That made the pain feel worse.

Got prescribed these rather large submarine shaped tablets to stick up my arse hole as an anaesthetic. One foot on the side of the bath, I pushed it up and it went up, started coming back out again, then 'schlup', up it went and disappeared. 

The pain relief was brilliant. Only needed to do it the once.

4 minutes ago, Norman said:

I had food poisoning once. Had a fancy lava burger, got the s**** after 3 hours and the rest of the weekend was spent in the hotel room. Nearly passed out on the train back, got home and the pain from my overused, cut-up arse was so bad I thought I was going to die. Cold baths, hot baths, nothing worked. Ended going up A and E and she just said "oh my god" when she had a look at my bum hole. That made the pain feel worse.

Got prescribed these rather large submarine shaped tablets to stick up my arse hole as an anaesthetic. One foot on the side of the bath, I pushed it up and it went up, started coming back out again, then 'schlup', up it went and disappeared. 

It was over a foot long?

53 minutes ago, Norman said:

Graphic.

Are you Jane Austen in disguise?

3 hours ago, eddie said:

My friend tells me that Anusol comes with a stickyuppy applicator.

When I, er, my friend, had an internal problem, he was prescribed nitroglycerin cream (no, it didn't blow them out). It was utterly wonderful for pain relief, but by golly, it doesn't half give you a headache. That wasn't for Chalfonts though but for a fissure (about a million times worse - I actually blacked out on the bog with the pain on one occasion).

I think you mean that 'your friend' blacked out on the bog

A 'friend' of mine had this problem a few years back, only they were internal (he tells me) had to go hospital every wednesday for a month to have them lassoed (tied off) very uncomfortable experience i would imagine..

Archived