5. Fulham

6. Birmingham

19. Hull

20. QPR

21. Ipswich

22. Barnsley

23. Burton

24. Bolton

If we sign a couple of top Championship players and manage to avoid any major injuries I think we could get top 6, but currently I just can't see who will contribute a decent number of goals along side Martin and Nugent. 

There are a lot of good managers in the league this season, so it's even tougher to predict. It was easier when you could look at teams with poor managers, and think they have no chance of making the top six.

Like when Cardiff had Russell Slade, Birmingham had Lee Clarke, Bristol City had Steve Cotterill, Reading had Nigel Adkins, Leeds had someone random, Sheff Wed had Stuart Gray, Forest had Stuart Pearce, Huddersfield had Chris Powell, Fulham had Kit Symons, Wolves had Kenny Jackett etc.

The standard of managers IMO has seemingly increased loads in the Championship now. 

Fulham, Boro and Sheff Wed for me are all-but assured of the top six, while I'll be very surprised if Millwall, Burton and QPR aren't in the the bottom six.

The rest is pretty much unpredictable. You'd think Reading would be up there, but all it takes is a poor start and Stam to leave and be replaced by someone crap and they could well finish bottom six.

Teams like Leeds, Norwich, Hull City and Wolves are complete mysteries due to their managers while it's hard to gauge how well Bolton and Sheff Utd will do after they comfortably won promotion last season.

Cardiff and Birmingham have renowned managers so they should be looking at a top half spot, while Brentford have bought in another seven or eight players this summer and they usually find a gem or two.

I'm going to go top six: Fulham, Boro, Sheff Wed, Brentford, Reading and Norwich

Bottom six: Burton, QPR, Millwall, Bristol City, Preston and Ipswich.

Could and probably will be completely wrong though!

Bolton won't be down there IMO. 

Bottom 3

Forest

Burton or Millwall

Bristol City or Sunderland (if things don't get sorted for Sunderland)

Top 6 

Derby 

Brentford

Boro

Brum

Norwich

Leeds

In no order. 

1st - Fulham

2nd - Norwich

--------------------------------

3rd - Aston Villa