Snip, snip!

TigerTedd

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
22 minutes ago, David said:

Yeah, the menopause, just wait it out

already there .. abstience is another , .. also works very well i find.

33 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I feel I've made a post in this thread, the star confirms it, yet much like posters sperm count, its missing?

Surely I've not been offensive this early into an evening?

Need to update the naughty word filter to keep Mr Google happy. 

I was circumsized later on in life in my 20s, my only real memory is trying very hard not to think about anything midly erotic for a week or two, easier said than done in those days! Stretching stitches isn't fun, more the sight of it than the pain :D. I don't think I'll subject him to a vasectomy, he has had quite enough.

23 hours ago, eddie said:

How interesting is interesting? This interesting?

When I went for mine, I had previously read (in Modern Medicine or some similar magazine) that when the ductus deferentes are snipped and tied, the body, being a bit of a barsteward, tries to undo the 'damage' and the body sometimes creates a new course for the tadpoles. So I mentioned it to the surgeon.

"You will be my 495th, and I've never had to do one twice" was his reply.

I guess that 495 wasn't his - or my - lucky number, because after 2 months of being unable to fire blanks, I became his first 'two-timer'.

Or this interesting?

After the second one (they did not do a snip and tie but removed the entire ductus deferentes) and went for my first check-up three or four days later, I said the magic words (cliche I know) "Can you take the pain away but leave me the swelling, please?"

Err me too but no solution.  Rarely and in my case (oh joy) I have more than a couple of tadpole routes.  Snipped but still have live amo

Had it done about 15 years ago. No real problems. Didn't need painkillers or anything like that. I did develop a hydrocele (water filled sac) which is a bit scary because it's an unexplained lump. Painless and harmless.

For anyone who's considering it I would say go for it. And if you tell any woman who's had a baby that it's an ordeal you probably won't need a vasectomy- she'll do it for you!

Still don't think I've reached the flush through threshold....

5 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I'm under serious pressure about this at the moment. I don't want anymore children but I like my nads how they are.

Me too. In fact one of my mates has got one on the way Jeez I Deffo don't need any more at 45. I'd be in my 60's when they get to 18.

I went to the doctors about having the chop but he talked me out of it in about 5 seconds.

6 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Me too. In fact one of my mates has got one on the way Jeez I Deffo don't need any more at 45. I'd be in my 60's when they get to 18.

I went to the doctors about having the chop but he talked me out of it in about 5 seconds.

Talked you out of it? 

So...

Has anyone ever come round in the middle of a hip replacement operation and wondered what the clanging sound was?

13 hours ago, Gritters said:

Seriously - I need the same doctor! My missus is VERY keen on me getting sorted but I am holding my ground. I've seen the stats on the number of people left with permanent testicular pain. I like a gamble but I prefer to gamble with small amounts of cash that I can afford to lose. Not my bawbag

12 hours ago, eddie said:

So...

Has anyone ever come round in the middle of a hip replacement operation and wondered what the clanging sound was?

My father in law. He was in surgery twice as long as they expected. When he came round afterwards he swears blind that he woke up in the middle to hear the surgeons discussing how they had put it all together wrong and were going to have to start again!

My Cousin told me this,he said that as he was lying there waiting for the male surgeon to start doing the op  he gently reached over and cupped the surgeons testicles in the palm of his hand,looked him straight in the eye and said "now we aren't going to hurt each other are we ?"

Archived