Jota - Signed for Birmingham City

Curtains

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Andicis said:

9 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

See that link in @Andicis post and Jota won't join another Championship club because he doesn't want to play against Brentford (like John Terry&Chelsea)

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

God, I can't wait if we sign Jota. @Derby_EnglandLoyal will get so much stick, he'll wish he was spotting trains down Sinfin station.

choo choo!

What if we sign someone else? By the way I do actually rate Jota but it's unlikely to sign him anyway. 

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Derby done he has signed for us on 3 year contract.

Have you seen that on bbc sport or sky sports or official derby website, or just a Twitter account with 10 followers?

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

See that link in @Andicis post and Jota won't join another Championship club because he doesn't want to play against Brentford (like John Terry&Chelsea)

FFS John Terry, Club Captain  and one club man and nearly 500 appearances for Chelsea saying he won't play against his former club is one thing.:thumbsup:

Jota , Celta Vigo A and B , Real Madrid B , Eibar on loan twice and less than 70 appearnaces for Brentford saying it is another thing altogether....lets get some players with a bit of heart and steel in em....If youre a professional footballer moving is part and parcel of the game!!! but can see the point of people like one club men like Gerrard,Le Tissier and Terry but Jota!!!! 

Lets get some players who want to play and run through brick walls for us...leave the likes of Jota alone I've heard it mentioned that  he wants to play back in  spain anyway ...we need hungry players who want to be legends for us.

Archived