Nick Blackman - joined Maccabi on a season-long-loan

DEL

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

He has been offered to every championship club and none of them were interested for whatever reason either on loan or permanent ( and some of them have no forwards available) so hopfully his loan works out for him and us in the long term. I would be amazed if they were paying all his wages and any wages saved is a bonus at this point.

Where's your evidence to say he's been offered to ANY Championship clubs?

2 hours ago, 86 points said:

Good luck to the lad. He's had a torrid time of it at Derby, never getting a run of games through lack of form and injuries. Hopefully he can kickstart his career again and go on from there. 

I'll go with that.

20 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Hope he does really well for them and gets a good run of games. I think a confident and fit Blackman is a good player at this level.

A good loan move could lead to a permanent move elsewhere or to a confident Blackman coming back into our team next season

Really wish he had played more for us. He was electric in that half season for Reading. Strikes a ball better than anyone i can we have ever had. Shame it never worked out. I hope he does well for them.

18 hours ago, Carra said:

Good luck to him. Obviously a player in there somewhere, I hope Macabi get the best out of him.

With the best will in the world, where? In a Derby shirt? Why do you say that?

6 hours ago, needles said:

With the best will in the world, where? In a Derby shirt? Why do you say that?

I never said in a Derby shirt. We bought him on the back of a cracking half season with Reading. Thats why i said there's a player in there. We couldnt get it out of him, hopefully Macabi can and we can recoup some of what we paid.

Archived