Nick Blackman - joined Maccabi on a season-long-loan

DEL

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Good guy and always had time for the fans. His work off the pitch has been incredible too. He came in at the wrong time as did Camara. Hope he does well over there, not early as bad as some make him out to be.

You're right there. He's been miles worse than most make him out to be.

In with a shout in for the worst Derby XI of the decade.

He may be wonderful in training, he may have played well elsewhere, but in a Derby shirt in actual games he's been unmitigated bilge from day 1.

Good luck to him, but I literally exclaimed "Yes!" when I saw the news. People dish it out to Johnny and Keogh, Chris Martin and Bradley Johnson, but this guy truly stank the place out.

2 hours ago, needles said:

You're right there. He's been miles worse than most make him out to be.

In with a shout in for the worst Derby XI of the decade.

He may be wonderful in training, he may have played well elsewhere, but in a Derby shirt in actual games he's been unmitigated bilge from day 1.

Good luck to him, but I literally exclaimed "Yes!" when I saw the news. People dish it out to Johnny and Keogh, Chris Martin and Bradley Johnson, but this guy truly stank the place out.

He may not have worked out here but where did you hear that he stank the place out? All of our previous managers only have good things to say about him. Also, he was one of a few players who used to take time out to talk to fans before and after matches and his work in Barbados was brilliant. He deserves huge credit for that so Blackman was one of the good guys unless you have heard different. 

12 minutes ago, McLovin said:

He may not have worked out here but where did you hear that he stank the place out? All of our previous managers only have good things to say about him. Also, he was one of a few players who used to take time out to talk to fans before and after matches and his work in Barbados was brilliant. He deserves huge credit for that so Blackman was one of the good guys unless you have heard different. 

Referring only to the quality of his football. I've seen it posted on here that he's a good bloke, does a lot for charity, all that. Credit to him and his family. That's not what's at issue though, is it.

He has been offered to every championship club and none of them were interested for whatever reason either on loan or permanent ( and some of them have no forwards available) so hopfully his loan works out for him and us in the long term. I would be amazed if they were paying all his wages and any wages saved is a bonus at this point.

Archived