Monster Truck Show

FindernRam

Its wet and I need cheering up so was thinking what I'd seen and enjoyed at PP recently. Standout was the the Monster Truck show when it was at PP. I really enjoyed it, all that noise and mayhem..

With our new super hardwearing pitch a few thousand horsepower trucks should be no problem. After all its already had our players bedding it down with their backsides all season and didn't suffer.

What else would anybody like to see here during the summer?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monster Trucks!.......far too Monstery & Trucky is that, we maybe should try one of these festivals at Pride Park, we could invite the miners and ermm the village people and ermm, ohh I think I've posted on the wrong forum again..... 

Love, Peace & Unity...........ermm shut that door!

5p3aj4.jpg

8 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Its wet and I need cheering up so was thinking what I'd seen and enjoyed at PP recently. Standout was the the Monster Truck show when it was at PP. I really enjoyed it, all that noise and mayhem..

With our new super hardwearing pitch a few thousand horsepower trucks should be no problem. After all its already had our players bedding it down with their backsides all season and didn't suffer.

What else would anybody like to see here during the summer?

Careful manuring of the perfect pitch, so perfect that the players can't resist the urge to play on it and not in the sky.

8 hours ago, LesterRam said:

female mud wrestling

I never knew you could determine the gender of mud, or teach it self-defence.

Combine pre-season training with revenue building and squad trimming.

Total Wipeout Derby, a fun weekend watching pro footballers who've been on the piss for 6 weeks tackle the famous obstacle course in a bid to make the final 22.

Can Martin's famous balance see him through, will Bradley bounce off those red balls like a football bounces off him, and can I think of anything else Wipeout related to apply to our players? (No).

Finally to round off events, 2 men, 1 cage.

Sam 'Snake' Rush Vs Mel 'Meddling' Morris in a fight to the death, unless it looks like Sam will win and knacker our funding up, in which case Butterfield will step in with his studded shoes, and kick Sam to submission, slowly and sideways and back.

Archived