Signed: Andre Wisdom 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard its fallen through. Couldn't agree personal terms and expect him to sign for Celtic. Think they've come in last minute and offered him more money. Gutted. But we move on. 

I'm only joking. I've not heard a single thing. But I'm really bored now cos I thought he'd have signed by now. 

4 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Just heard its fallen through. Couldn't agree personal terms and expect him to sign for Celtic. Think they've come in last minute and offered him more money. Gutted. But we move on. 

I'm only joking. I've not heard a single thing. But I'm really bored now cos I thought he'd have signed by now. 

Can I ban him for abuse of trust and risk of heart attacks? 

Just now, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I'm sorry mate. Im very bored this evening and fancied being a rebel. 

Ill be honest. It felt pretty good. 

If it helps, I've been struggling with constipation all day and you've sorted me right out. ?

7 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Holy.. don't do this to me!

9 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Reading the first half of the post:

IMG_0320.thumb.JPG.cac09892834942b1a00bad22fe46ca92.JPG

Reading the second half of the post:

IMG_0322.thumb.JPG.877694521ea4cc8f767242048341d72a.JPG

8 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Wow

Archived