Championship Play offs ..!!!!!!

neil62uk

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HantsRam said:

Ps always like these sorts of threads Neil. Should generate lots of interest. :thumbsup:

the reason i did it    just to see why and what  others thoughts where ...plus  i usually have  a treble   on each of the divisons  3 finals  ...    only won once   ;-)  :lol:

Mmmm,  always fancied it to be Huddersfield as so unexpected but I was disappointed in the way they played on Monday.

Didn't want it to be Fulham because of the Martin situation but they do play good football.  

Reading I'm not fussed about so I will go for Sheffield Wednesday as I know a few of their supporters and it will get their dump of a ground out of the way. Maybe they will be able to afford a refurbishment with their Premier League money!

From an outright selfish view, Fulham or Sheffield Wednesday to go up because if they don't, they will be major threats to us next season whereas half the Huddersfield squad/Wagner will leave if they fail to go up so they won't sustain their good form.

Fulham deserve it.

dealt with the chris martin debacle well.

by far the most attractive team ........plus they are not from Yorkshire

I like Fulham so them. Wouldn't mind Leeds or Wednesday going up actually to see how they do in the PL.

Reading have been up a couple of times and struggled to stay there. I don't see why this time around would be any different so nel from me.

Huddersfield I have no feeling for at all. Wouldn't care either way.

Sith Happens

It doesn't bother me at all. I have already 50% switched off from this season and looking forward to switching off the remaining 50% after the last match we play.

Looking forward to a summer of no football to get over the disappointing season we have had with thankfully no world cup or euros to disappoint me in between.

Good luck to all those involved but I don't care which of them wins or loses. 

6 minutes ago, David said:

Newcastle 

pity there last 3 fixtures  are

Preston  H

Cardiff  A 

Barnsley   H 

but i guess anything can happen     but would love them to drop into the play offs    only to  Lose  in the final

Huddersfield - No f*****g way, stumbled upon a very good manager but you can't Polish a turd, small club, s****y town, horrible stadium 

Leeds - Vile creatures but a huge club, would embarrass most premier league clubs with their attendances and support, wouldn't mind it if they went up, much prefer a club like Leeds to be in the top flight than a tinpot club getting lucky ala Bournemouth 

Wednesday - see above

Fulham - Built a great squad, play nice football, lovely old stadium with character and history, dealt with the Martin saga with dignity and guile, premier league heritage, wouldn't mind at all if they went up 

Archived