Championship Play offs ..!!!!!!

neil62uk

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In order of preference;

Fulham - Best attacking side in the division (excluding Brighton). A real treat to watch.

Huddersfield - Great underdog story. Smart management. Dynamic young team.

Reading - Boring, but effective.

Wednesday - A bit crap in all honesty. They remind me of us after our play off final defeat in that they also chucked money at the team and managed to make themselves worse.

Forest - Get rewarded with automatic promotion as a reward for winning two European cups and being so bloody famous.

Leeds - Berkshire Hunts

PistoldPete2

fulham were the most attractive team to play at Pride Park but their defence was a shambles. I hope they go up but I dont think they will.

I really don't want Reading to go up - crappy stadium that they can't fill, but they always seem to find a way to go up.

Huddersfield - 3 times champions of England, but it's been a while since they were in the top league, so would be happy if they did go up.

Contrary to everyone else on here I would be happy for Leeds or Wednesday to go up - couple of massive clubs that have been out in the wilderness for a long time, so would be good to see either them get up there again.

Not a big fan of Fulham and imo they would be one of the less threatening teams to us next year if they don't go up.

Hope Wednesday or Reading go up, think they'd be the biggest threat to us next year. Reading seem to recruit really well and Wednesday have a team/set-up to consistently compete at the top of the championship. Neither teams key players will leave during the summer.

Fulham- looks like they could lose Jokanovic and I'd bet there's lots of PL teams looking at Cairney. Hopefully not the same team next year.

Leeds- I fully expect Monk to leave if they don't go up, going off the fact he still hasn't extended his contract I reckon he'd be very keen to jump ship.

Huddersfield- expect Wagner to leave if they don't go up also, not only will English teams be interested but German ones too.

On a personal level I think we'd all hate to see Leeds back in the Premier League.

Sith Happens
27 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Hope Wednesday or Reading go up, think they'd be the biggest threat to us next year. Reading seem to recruit really well and Wednesday have a team/set-up to consistently compete at the top of the championship. Neither teams key players will leave during the summer.

Fulham- looks like they could lose Jokanovic and I'd bet there's lots of PL teams looking at Cairney. Hopefully not the same team next year.

Leeds- I fully expect Monk to leave if they don't go up, going off the fact he still hasn't extended his contract I reckon he'd be very keen to jump ship.

Huddersfield- expect Wagner to leave if they don't go up also, not only will English teams be interested but German ones too.

On a personal level I think we'd all hate to see Leeds back in the Premier League.

It might be good for for Leeds to go up, we might be able to have them for 9 million for another player like we did Seth Johnson.

On Thu Apr 20 2017 at 09:20, Derbados said:

Huddersfield - No f*****g way, stumbled upon a very good manager but you can't Polish a turd, small club, s****y town, horrible stadium 

Leeds - Vile creatures but a huge club, would embarrass most premier league clubs with their attendances and support, wouldn't mind it if they went up, much prefer a club like Leeds to be in the top flight than a tinpot club getting lucky ala Bournemouth 

Wednesday - see above

Fulham - Built a great squad, play nice football, lovely old stadium with character and history, dealt with the Martin saga with dignity and guile, premier league heritage, wouldn't mind at all if they went up 

Fairest assessment of the situation I've read .

I would like to see Leeds do it., if they can keep Fulham behind them  

Out of the teams up there they look the best footballing team and they destroyed us.

if they could beat the pigs in the final that would be hilarious..

huddersfield and reading are both tin pot clubs and will lose in the semi finals.

On 20/04/2017 at 09:20, Derbados said:

Leeds - Vile creatures but a huge club, would embarrass most premier league clubs with their attendances and support, wouldn't mind it if they went up, much prefer a club like Leeds to be in the top flight than a tinpot club getting lucky ala Bournemouth 

Drivel.

They deserve to be where they are, Bournemouth deserve to be where they are.

There's nothing "tinpot" at all about them. They'd give us a spanking.

Archived