Get. John. Terry.

Rammeister

5 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Luis Suarez. He's made some mistakes on and off the field in the past and I can see why others wouldn't want him, but he's a good a striker as you'll ever find in world football. If there's any chance to get him in, take it. He's exactly what we need.

3 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Sergio Ramos. He's made some mistakes on and off the field in the past and I can see why others wouldn't want him, but he's a good a defender as you'll ever find in world football. If there's any chance to get him in, take it. He's exactly what we need.

2 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Eden Hazard. He's made some mistakes on and off the field in the past and I can see why others wouldn't want him, but he's a good a winger as you'll ever find in world football. If there's any chance to get him in, take it. He's exactly what we need.

So you don't think John Terry coming here is very plausible?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, richinspain said:

So you don't think John Terry coming here is very plausible?

Daniel Day-Lewis. He's made some mistakes on and off the screen in the past and I can see why others wouldn't want him, but he's a good an actor as you'll ever find in world theatre. If there's any chance to get him in, take it. He's exactly what we need.

He will the China or US money if someone will offer him a two year deal

in a way I like the Cloughie idea on Dave Mackay - but in today's world JT is not the great Mackay - in a player or person

Yes we need experience but we don't need a football money mercenary. 

Jesus Christ is this for real? You think Terry is about to join a championship club? I'll have whatever you're on pal, you absolute whopper.

He'll walk into most prem sides still, or follow the money to China/MLS. Its embarrassing that there's even a thread on this, you really think we could afford his bloody wages???

51 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Luis Suarez. He's made some mistakes on and off the field in the past and I can see why others wouldn't want him, but he's a good a striker as you'll ever find in world football. If there's any chance to get him in, take it. He's exactly what we need.

Alright jeez mate, I did say if there was any chance to get him in! Don't think for a second there is, was aimed at people who wouldn't take him if there was!

4 minutes ago, mike93rh said:

Jesus Christ is this for real? You think Terry is about to join a championship club? I'll have whatever you're on pal, you absolute whopper.

He'll walk into most prem sides still, or follow the money to China/MLS. Its embarrassing that there's even a thread on this, you really think we could afford his bloody wages???

We'll allow his mum to nick whatever she wants from the local shops, and they'll turn a blind eye.

Sorry local car dealers, and hot tub salesrooms, but thems the breaks.

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Well he started at Forest or was there for a bit I think?

Was at Forest on loan and played like 10 games or something like that.

I'd imagine he's more than pretty well set financially after all his years at the top.Doesn't particularly strike me as someone who'd go off to China just for the loot. 

4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Now that's a level of knowledge well beyond me Alpha. 

I only remember that he was on loan at Fulham one season.

3 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Was at Forest on loan and played like 10 games or something like that.

Yeah, obviously a brief spell then. So he might know where Derby is.

But I bet he knows Miami, LA and New York are nicer

1 minute ago, RiddingsRam said:

We've already got the championship equivalent in Mr Shackell. 

I wish Shack played today instead Pearce. 

Archived