Someone tell Pearce we scored

The_Sheriff

49 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Why is Pearce acting like we have conceded. All the other derby players ignore him too. 

I'll give you that it was a muted reaction from Pearce but reckon DEL nailed it with the knackered remark. He was given a bit of a runaround at times, probably took its toll on him.

What the Video clip does show is Butterfield more than smiling, I mean he actually looks like he's enjoying himself considering he never smiles. Ince another Cheshire Cat, no doubt his mood has improved no end, as the day that Martin returns draws ever nearer :whistle:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Check this video forward to 1.05. Why is Pearce acting like we have conceded. All the other derby players ignore him too. 

Strange.

More to the point can one of you techie people put the music from Dirty Dancing over Ince jumping into Carson's arms?

Super slow mo, ending with a freeze frame.

55 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Check this video forward to 1.05. Why is Pearce acting like we have conceded. All the other derby players ignore him too. 

Strange.

Fair question to ask.

I would guess he's got a knock or is completley knackered.

Pearce(y) is an all round good egg.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Bridgford Ram said:

I think you might be looking at the wrong one.  Go to 1.06, it is odd but I am sure there is nothing to worry about.

Ok i now see what hes getting at. At 1.05 its just the celebration from the first goal, all looks ok.

I suspect it is as the game is near its end just the fact hes tired...i cant see a situation has arisen sometime between the two goals?

8 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

That's 3 times today you've made me wee myself,so less cat please.

What about Business Cat?

businesscat.thumb.png.cba3c919a6d8f701211564f57e940c2c.png

3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Or maybe they just dont agree with you that it looked strange? Looked ok to me. Watch it back, he looks fine to me, isnt ignored, pats butterfield on the back as he walks away. Dunno seems normal.

I'm guessing u didn't watch the video as instructed...from 1.05 everyone is celebrating but Pearce is on his knees, one could say he is disappointed, but I think it's more utter relief.

Simsy - Rage against the machine!! 

56 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

1787353630.gif

Thats the first new cat thing I've seen in a very long time. Can't believe I've not seen that brilliance before. 

Archived