Someone tell Pearce we scored

The_Sheriff

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Yes it must mean something. I mean, he looks like hes got a 'yessss' look on his face and hes not ignored...but still.

You know what i find disturbing more than anything is in the video having scored i would have expected more enthusiam, but the players are moving realllly slowly, i mean come on show a bit of enthusiasm please....it must mean rowett has lost the dressing room already, or they spotted drones, or maybe someone hit someone with a coffee cup...or maybe they are unhappy with the lack of bacon at breakfast....

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Yes it must mean something. I mean, he looks like hes got a 'yessss' look on his face and hes not ignored...but still.

You know what i find disturbing more than anything is in the video having scored i would have expected more enthusiam, but the players are moving realllly slowly, i mean come on show a bit of enthusiasm please....it must mean rowett has lost the dressing room already, or they spotted drones, or maybe someone hit someone with a coffee cup...or maybe they are unhappy with the lack of bacon at breakfast....

Or Pearce is shagging one of their missus's 

Sith Happens
Just now, Gritters said:

Or Pearce is shagging one of their missus's 

Or he picked up the wrong set of keys in the annual 'keys in the fruitbowl' event at moor farm and ended up paired off with Ewie.

What the hell. I was just looking at videos from Birmingham because I bloody well enjoyed it! When I seen this I just thought that's strange! Let's share it on here and see if anyone's got any suggestions as to why.

Just curious! Geez some people on here can't wait to get a gun out:huh:

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Simsy said:

What the hell. I was just looking at videos from Birmingham because I bloody well enjoyed it! When I seen this I just thought that's strange! Let's share it on here and see if anyone's got any suggestions as to why.

Just curious! Geez some people on here can't wait to get a gun out:huh:

Or maybe they just dont agree with you that it looked strange? Looked ok to me. Watch it back, he looks fine to me, isnt ignored, pats butterfield on the back as he walks away. Dunno seems normal.

26 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Check this video forward to 1.05. Why is Pearce acting like we have conceded. All the other derby players ignore him too. 

Strange.

He couldn't believe Butterfield got one on target......

14 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Oh **** off.

mods do me a favour just remove this thread. It's not gone down very well. I clearly made an error in judgement of how it came across/ the forum users here.

Don't be like that, it's a good thread.

I liked the 1st reply, which managed to speculate on a players professionalism, whilst simultaneously telling people to leave it!

16 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Oh **** off.

mods do me a favour just remove this thread. It's not gone down very well. I clearly made an error in judgement of how it came across/ the forum users here.

The trouble is, @Simsy, that we thought that you weren't being serious. I do apologise.

Iareseriouscat.jpg

18 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Oh **** off.

Don't need any help in finding negatives or players to moan about.

24 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Or maybe they just dont agree with you that it looked strange? Looked ok to me. Watch it back, he looks fine to me, isnt ignored, pats butterfield on the back as he walks away. Dunno seems normal.

I think you might be looking at the wrong one.  Go to 1.06, it is odd but I am sure there is nothing to worry about.

12 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Don't be like that, it's a good thread.

I liked the 1st reply, which managed to speculate on a players professionalism, whilst simultaneously telling people to leave it!

Glad to hear that Revel. :thumbsup:

Archived